Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33625

Likes Likes : 30

Online Amiibo League; still in the works Empty Online Amiibo League; still in the works

8/3/2017, 12:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
So how this would work is like pokemon. The only rules will be no Crit, No EPS, No Mac no hacked stats.

You would have 4 gym leaders, elite 4 and champ to face. You need the 4 badges in order to take on the elite 4. The gym leaders wont have S teirs, the 4 that are Gym Leaders.
Nickural 2v2
Littlefang 3v3
DONkLE 4v4
MegaVGmaster 5v5
Each with thier own rules and amiibo, will it be a team battle? Coins? Crew battle? Who knows.

The elite 4 will all have 6v6 and their own rules as well.
(Not in any certain order)
Blakers
Keeth
Ark
Blue

If you some how pass them you get to face the Champ.
Amiibo Dojo, Cloud, Doibs,Combo, Clod. A 6v6 you wont forget. He also has 2 special amiibo you wont be getting past easily. You will have to find out.

So good luck, its in the works currently. Hope you all will challenge it when its ready!
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35898

Likes Likes : 18

Online Amiibo League; still in the works Empty Re: Online Amiibo League; still in the works

8/3/2017, 2:41 pm
Man. I wish I was part of this
Steef
Steef
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 55

Gold Gold : 26886

Likes Likes : 6

Online Amiibo League; still in the works Empty Re: Online Amiibo League; still in the works

8/3/2017, 3:08 pm
This sounds very cool! I'm looking forward to it!
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

8/3/2017, 3:42 pm
I'll be ready. Going to train super hard for this.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56391

Likes Likes : 98

9/11/2017, 9:18 am
RIP
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31527

Likes Likes : 17

9/11/2017, 3:23 pm
This sounds fun. Looking forward to it.
Blue
Blue
Administrator

9/11/2017, 5:05 pm
I should add that I'm not going to be in this, so my elite four position can be replaced
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

9/11/2017, 5:47 pm
Blue wrote:I should add that I'm not going to be in this, so my elite four position can be replaced
May I take your place?
Blue
Blue
Administrator

9/11/2017, 6:06 pm
MarioLuigiFans wrote:
Blue wrote:I should add that I'm not going to be in this, so my elite four position can be replaced
May I take your place?
It would be more logical to have a gym leader take my place.
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34738

Likes Likes : 43

9/11/2017, 8:06 pm
Oh, well then, somebody else can take the place because I obviously don't deserve it tbh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum