Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZeNo
ZeNo
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 47

Gold Gold : 27715

Likes Likes : 10

The perfect amiibo tier list (XD) - Page 2 Empty The perfect amiibo tier list (XD)

8/2/2017, 10:30 pm
First topic message reminder :

So, this is my personal opinion for an amiibo tier list, so yeah start judging me.

The perfect amiibo tier list (XD) - Page 2 Tier_l10

Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56401

Likes Likes : 98

The perfect amiibo tier list (XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: The perfect amiibo tier list (XD)

8/4/2017, 12:04 pm
ShadowRift wrote:
ZeNo wrote:I'll show you, in a future tournament.
Good luck beating my R.O.B's fifth place finish's in Amiibrawl 11 (http://challonge.com/AmiiBrawl11), and Flash Fight 10 (http://challonge.com/FlashFight10)
I say that's the best a Rob will ever do.
ZeNo
ZeNo
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 47

Gold Gold : 27715

Likes Likes : 10

The perfect amiibo tier list (XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: The perfect amiibo tier list (XD)

8/4/2017, 6:57 pm
The perfect amiibo tier list (XD) - Page 2 Yump10
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39577

Likes Likes : 20

8/5/2017, 1:49 am
And why is Mii Gunner so low?
Considering how much she's gone up against a Rosaline and did REALLY good against her (sometimes gets 2-stocked, but that's beside the point) Just look at GMAT 4 and one of the amiiBrawls, REALLY GOOD, despite the tier list!
Blue
Blue
Administrator

8/5/2017, 8:24 am
GameMasta97 wrote:And why is Mii Gunner so low?
Considering how much she's gone up against a Rosaline and did REALLY good against her (sometimes gets 2-stocked, but that's beside the point) Just look at GMAT 4 and one of the amiiBrawls, REALLY GOOD, despite the tier list!
GMAT#4 had an incredibly low amount of entrants, and your Gunner was one of the few with EPS.
I agree she's good, but she has to rely on being passive since her melee combat isn't very good.
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39577

Likes Likes : 20

8/6/2017, 1:50 am
And for the one Amiibrawl? (I don't remember which)
PaperLuigi3
PaperLuigi3
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 12

Gold Gold : 26115

Likes Likes : 0

8/9/2017, 2:37 pm
You R.O.B. haters just haven't tried to train him. If you start with vanilla ROB and then move into customs, he's a killer.
Blue
Blue
Administrator

8/9/2017, 2:49 pm
PaperLuigi3 wrote:You R.O.B. haters just haven't tried to train him. If you start with vanilla ROB and then move into customs, he's a killer.
I've tried my best on both Robs I have, he does win a round here and there, but I wouldn't consider him B tier at all.
Now is you or ZeNo one think your Rob amiibo are great, then I'd love to see them in action.
PaperLuigi3
PaperLuigi3
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 12

Gold Gold : 26115

Likes Likes : 0

8/11/2017, 3:14 pm
The thing about Amiibo is that with very few exceptions, when left to their own devices and not manipulated, they'll only win about seventy-two percent of the time. (72.2%, to be exact). The only amiibo I've ever seen that can beat that is Ness. This is, of course assuming that the AI aren't being stunted in their growth by the use of equipment and custom moves.
Blue
Blue
Administrator

8/11/2017, 8:01 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
PaperLuigi3 wrote:The thing about Amiibo is that with very few exceptions, when left to their own devices and not manipulated, they'll only win about seventy-two percent of the time. (72.2%, to be exact). The only amiibo I've ever seen that can beat that is Ness. This is, of course assuming that the AI aren't being stunted in their growth by the use of equipment and custom moves.
There's a tier list for a reason, and amiibo can be trained to act differently.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum