Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33615

Likes Likes : 30

Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu Empty Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu

7/18/2017, 11:22 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
We got a tie ladies and gentlemen between Falco and Ryu. So why not do both???? Falco will be first, then Ryu! Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu 20170710Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu 20170711 

For fun will have a free for all,stages and items. 

For glory will be a robin round to prove who the best truely is of that character

Rules
No crit
No EPS
Falco Only
Ryu Only
For Fun: F4A 8 minutes 3 stock 1v1 5 minute 2 stock best of 3
For Glory: 5 minutes 2 stock best of 3 

For fun; Items:Smart bomb& smash ball

Stages; Free for all: orbital gate assult and Suzaku castle

1v1:lylat,Suzaku castle,orbital gate

For Glory stages: orbital gate omega, battlefield, Omega Suzaku castle 

[size=40]In for glory we will be going by percent if SD occurs

I will only accept 1 Ryu and 1 Falco so send your best to me at bladethecheetah@yahoo.com 
Bins are due friday the 28th, the forfun and Falco tournament will be July29th and July30th. Ryus tournament will be on August 5th and 6th. I will be combing the forfun tournaments. I will accept late Ryu entries up to the 4th.
   I may be busy both sundays so sunday steams may end around 10:30 pm EST. The time will start both days at 3-4pm then at 5 pm a break and return at 7-8pm EST[/size]

SO SEND ME YOUR FALCOS AND RYUS GOOD LUCK.
Winner gets title of best Falco or best Ryu and gets added to the Roster Round Hall Of Fame Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu Super_12

Make sure when you send the Bin it has (username, Amiibo name) and twitter handle if you have one

It will be streamed live here https://m.youtube.com/MegaVGmaster
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35888

Likes Likes : 18

Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu Empty Re: Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu

7/20/2017, 12:30 pm
Time to send in GET SOME!!! and My Champ
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41502

Likes Likes : 95

Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu Empty Re: Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu

7/27/2017, 4:36 pm
Sent in Prefersair and KAMIKAZE!
ZeNo
ZeNo
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 47

Gold Gold : 27695

Likes Likes : 10

7/28/2017, 9:58 pm
So, is there going to be a little mac round robin tournament?  Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu 1f600
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35888

Likes Likes : 18

7/29/2017, 12:01 am
Entrants have been sent
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

7/29/2017, 11:21 am
ZeNo wrote:So, is there going to be a little mac round robin tournament?  Mega's Roster Round Tournament:Falco&Ryu 1f600
I mean if people vote on it, yeah
ZeNo
ZeNo
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 47

Gold Gold : 27695

Likes Likes : 10

7/29/2017, 11:53 am
cool and I'm guessing there's going to be one big tournament with all of the strongest amiibo, that would be beneficial for a future tier list.
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

8/8/2017, 2:40 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Congrats to Arklaine and ZeNo for winning Falco and Ryu Roster Rounds!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum