Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 37

Gold Gold : 26836

Likes Likes : 1

TAP's Challonge Test Tournament of Doom Empty TAP's Challonge Test Tournament of Doom

6/23/2017, 9:13 pm
Honestly, I just felt like pelting my amiibo against each other to see which is the strongest... and get used to challonge for when I get proper streaming supplies. No entrants this time around guys, sorry. This is really just a thing that I want to get comfortable with... However, I'll try to get as many matches on youtube as possible. Also (should've really mention this earlier)  I'm starting this like 1:00 tomorrow. Also, I got some predictions going up... So input those if you want...

I FORGOT THE LINK ----> http://challonge.com/yigjo1td
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35808

Likes Likes : 18

TAP's Challonge Test Tournament of Doom Empty Re: TAP's Challonge Test Tournament of Doom

6/23/2017, 9:37 pm
My prediction is done
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33535

Likes Likes : 30

TAP's Challonge Test Tournament of Doom Empty Re: TAP's Challonge Test Tournament of Doom

6/24/2017, 1:05 am
Ohhh so a personal tournament???
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member

6/24/2017, 1:40 am
I really liked what Crimson was doing so I stole the idea and made it a lot smaller. I also really like the predictions you guys are giving despite their similarities! May the best predictor win!
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member

6/24/2017, 5:41 pm
I have started!
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member

6/24/2017, 6:10 pm
I'm gonna go up to the end of round 2 and then I'm gonna to take a break.
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33535

Likes Likes : 30

6/26/2017, 11:06 pm
Just wanna post this here. Im having a personal tournament too feel free to predict http://challonge.com/Predictamiibo
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum