Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31701

Likes Likes : 1

is my luigi good or are my s ranks failing Empty is my luigi good or are my s ranks failing

10/8/2016, 7:42 pm
I have been wondering if my luigi (wiigii) has been a boss lately or is it that my s ranks are not that good anymore even when I mirror match them twice a day if I can wiigii has beaten my s rank slayer and the s ranks is that normal I only got him December 24th 2015 and never reset
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

is my luigi good or are my s ranks failing Empty Re: is my luigi good or are my s ranks failing

10/8/2016, 7:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Here's an idea you can try:

Refresh your S Tiers' defensive practices. Then, set them up against Luigi. If Luigi beats them, then you can know for sure you have a great Luigi.
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31701

Likes Likes : 1

is my luigi good or are my s ranks failing Empty Re: is my luigi good or are my s ranks failing

10/8/2016, 7:56 pm
Arklaine wrote:Here's an idea you can try:

Refresh your S Tiers' defensive practices. Then, set them up against Luigi. If Luigi beats them, then you can know for sure you have a great Luigi.

about that I cant get my s ranks defensive without recking their stats or what I wanted them to do.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

10/8/2016, 8:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Antiness wrote:
Arklaine wrote:Here's an idea you can try:

about that I cant get my s ranks defensive without recking their stats or what I wanted them to do.
"recking their stats"? You're not changing their stat setups, just teaching them defense.

As for teaching them what you want them to do, I recommend doing the defensive training, then facing them in a match and teaching them what they should do. The amiibo SHOULD retain both the defensive training AND the tricks you teach them, unless you taught them aerials, combos, or if they flat-out cannot do it due to AI problems.

Hope this will help!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum