Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34818

Likes Likes : 43

Can someone let me borrow Ryu + a doubles partner? Empty Can someone let me borrow Ryu + a doubles partner?

9/14/2016, 9:35 pm
(No questions has been asked in this part of the forum for a long time, wow)
Can someone let me get some exp for my Doubles team?
A specific amiibo i'm asking exp for is Ryu + any doubles amiibo, I would prefer if this amiibo has fought together with Ryu before.
In exchange I will give them exp against my Meta Knight and Samus and send them back to you.

Also, if you just want to send a team that does not have Ryu just for exp vs. Meta Knight and Samus, your welcome to, again your amiibo will get the exp and be sent back to you.

If you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours.
Email is mariofan8892@gmail.com
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39647

Likes Likes : 20

Can someone let me borrow Ryu + a doubles partner? Empty Re: Can someone let me borrow Ryu + a doubles partner?

9/14/2016, 10:16 pm
I sent it already before you posted this (for my amiibo test, y'know....)

feel free to save it and send it back to me!
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34818

Likes Likes : 43

Can someone let me borrow Ryu + a doubles partner? Empty Re: Can someone let me borrow Ryu + a doubles partner?

9/16/2016, 3:59 pm
Sans wrote:I sent it already before you posted this (for my amiibo test, y'know....)

feel free to save it and send it back to me!
So you want me to do 2v1? (2 is Samus and Meta knight) you do realize I mean 2v2 at the same time, (that's why it's called doubles)
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39647

Likes Likes : 20

9/17/2016, 11:35 am
Oh, I guess so!
Don't save and resend mine!
Mii Gunner is MADE for singles!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum