Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34818

Likes Likes : 43

Stats: difference in attack and defense Empty Stats: difference in attack and defense

9/14/2016, 7:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I have done an experiment in training mode.
I used Corrin, the cpu was Little Mac.
i tested when does little mac get killed by Corrins forward smash semi-sweet spot by the edge (if you hit the middle you get more damage and knockback than if you hit him in your face, but it will do less damage and knockback than the tip of the err, needle.)
First of, I did 0/0/0
results are, jab does 2-3 damage, Little mac died at 76
then I did Corrin: 120/-49/00 bonus effects are: harder edge grabs, Mr. saturn equipped. Little Mac: 00/120/-84 bonus effects are: power up after eating.
Jab does 3-4 damage, Little mac died at 101
Then I did Corrin: 120/-49/00 bonus effects are: harder edge grabs, Mr. saturn equipped. Little mac, 0/0/0
jabs does 3-5 damage, Little mac died at 67
Then I did Corrin: 0/0/0 Little Mac: 00/120/-84 bonus effects are: power up after eating.
jabs does 1-2 damage, Little Mac dies at 110
It seems that defense gives less knockback than attack giving more knockback, but attack deals more damage than defense can give less damage
So pretty much
Knockback: attack > defense
Damage: attack < defense
I hope everyone gets the picture.
Also this was done in training mode, this means rage and stale moves do not work.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum