Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion
Posts Posts : 335

Gold Gold : 36164

Likes Likes : 2

Reyn's Wonderful RP - Page 6 Empty Reyn's Wonderful RP

2/21/2015, 8:04 pm
First topic message reminder :

HELLO FRIENDS WELCOME TO TAKE 2

This is an RP created by Blue Reyn for YOUR yes YOUR enjoyment. Of course, so everyone can get in on some of YOUR enjoyment there have to be a few rules put in place so it is fair.

• You may NOT control the characters of other players.
  • You may NOT godmod. To quote Urban Dictionary, this means when your character "has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try." 
  • You may not outright kill other players' characters without prior permission from the player.
  • You may only control one character. This is to prevent confusion.
  • The above rule includes attempting to introduce some sort of opposing force. Something alone those lines happened last time and it was particularly awkward for me to deal with, and it was one of the contributing factors to make me just ignore it in the end.
  • Most importantly, don't be a scrub. Use your common sense so everyone has a grand old time.

So unlike Take 1 I have a vague plan of where to go with this. That said, I'm still not going to force everyone to go along a strict path - for the most part, while there will be a definitive goal there will be no specific way of going about it.

So here's another thing that's different: there's going to be a form of character application for convenience. Don't worry, it's a simple one - like, really simple - it only really exists so you have something to do related to the RP while I sleep.. I'll be checking them when I wake up tomorrow and get started then.

Application Form:

Here's an example for the character I'll be using - Shura.
Spoiler:

NOW GO, MY FRIENDS

Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion
Posts Posts : 335

Gold Gold : 36164

Likes Likes : 2

Reyn's Wonderful RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Reyn's Wonderful RP

3/14/2015, 7:12 pm
Shura runs back into the clearing. "We don't have all day, Neso." He frowns, picking him up and running back the way he game.

A short time later, the group emerges from the forest and sees a sort of town in the distance. "Looks like a colony. Maybe we can get some information about those things we saw? Maybe where more of them are so we can take them out?"
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36113

Likes Likes : 9

3/14/2015, 7:16 pm
"a colony?....Oh. I think i don't like this....Unless they have fuel."

Vrix doesn't seem to like Shura's Idea, but he agrees to go anyways.
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40630

Likes Likes : 3

3/15/2015, 1:00 pm
Neso struggles away from Shura.

"Neso fend for himself, he no listen to you!"

Neso looks around at the colony.

"Er... okay, let's do what you said..."
Bomber57
Bomber57
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 56

Gold Gold : 43651

Likes Likes : 0

3/15/2015, 1:52 pm
Irongutta liked the idea of fighting more. "I hope for dat last one ya said!" He exclaimed before following them toward the colony.
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36113

Likes Likes : 9

3/18/2015, 8:47 pm
Vrix went calmed, but looking at every Possible spot that could hide a Human sized body, thats creepy.

"...Could i ask...Where are you...From?"
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40630

Likes Likes : 3

1/18/2019, 8:10 pm
and then shura lost his virginity the end
Sponsored content