Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42355

Likes Likes : 9

Let's Play Toontown Rewritten!  (Featuring 11willblue and hunter4532) Empty Let's Play Toontown Rewritten! (Featuring 11willblue and hunter4532)

2/16/2015, 10:30 pm
Hey yo, it's ADventuresVDO, here with 11willblue and hunter4532 to bring you a new LP of Toontown Rewritten!  Join us as we explore a world filled to the brim with comedy and cartoons and fight though countless hoards of robots known as Cogs that plan to take it all away!  Are you toon enough?

SEASON 1 - Are we toon enough?
Toontown Central is the first area all toons are born in, and by far the easiest to explore.  It serves as a beginners course into becoming a toontastic hero!  Will James, Will and Hunter step up to the challenge, or be plunged into depression before they know it?

Season 1 episodes:

I will release these episodes a week earlier on my Youtube Channel (It's the same as my username; ADventuresVDO), so you can catch up there if you'd like!
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42355

Likes Likes : 9

Let's Play Toontown Rewritten!  (Featuring 11willblue and hunter4532) Empty Re: Let's Play Toontown Rewritten! (Featuring 11willblue and hunter4532)

6/26/2015, 1:26 pm
Updated with Episode 3, episode 4 is coming soon. Like, 4 months after ep. 3 soon.

Yeah, I think that aughta do it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum