Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

What kind of animation would you like to see next?

0 - 0%
1 - 13%
3 - 38%
4 - 49%

Total Votes: 8

Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 50249

Likes Likes : 102

It's now time for another poll on CFA. Empty It's now time for another poll on CFA.

2/7/2015, 6:39 pm
So, with the release of the recent CFA animation, I've been thinking about getting into something much bigger. The animations run at 24fps, and the previous animation was 500 frames long. That took around 24 hours to make (not straight), and I must say I was disappointed with the length. However, I've been thinking about making another animation at least double the length. The thing is, the longer the animation is, the longer it will take me to work on it and thus the longer you'll have to wait for any new CFA stuff - comics or animations. The poll asks you if you'd rather have a short animation that takes a short amount of time, and comics can then resume, or if you'd rather have a longer animation but it will take longer to make.
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion
Posts Posts : 335

Gold Gold : 37404

Likes Likes : 2

It's now time for another poll on CFA. Empty Re: It's now time for another poll on CFA.

2/7/2015, 6:40 pm
As much as I like the whole animation thing, I feel CFA is better as a comic primarily so I'd like to get back to that ASAP. That said, the last one WAS a bit short, so 40secs is good with me.
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 50249

Likes Likes : 102

It's now time for another poll on CFA. Empty Re: It's now time for another poll on CFA.

2/7/2015, 6:43 pm
Reyn wrote:As much as I like the whole animation thing, I feel CFA is better as a comic primarily so I'd like to get back to that ASAP. That said, the last one WAS a bit short, so 40secs is good with me.

The animation would likely be out last month. I don't want CFA to become fully animated as it loses a lot of its charm that way. Animation is a fun toy that can be used to grab the attention of CFA fans for a bit. However, I may animate the comics themselves (so it's like a slideshow of frames) in the future and place accompanying sounds and music. This is a bit far off though.
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 43595

Likes Likes : 9

2/8/2015, 11:58 pm
I'd prefer the 2 minute option if you're up to it, but I chose 40 seconds as an option because it probably wouldn't be too long or too short.

I'd love to see it as a fully animated series one day, though!  It could be a show with an accompanying comic, sorta like the Sonic X series!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum