Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SilverDeoxys563
SilverDeoxys563
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 74

Gold Gold : 46720

Likes Likes : 4

Super Mario Brothers X Redrawn ~ A GFX Pack Empty Super Mario Brothers X Redrawn ~ A GFX Pack

11/2/2014, 10:46 pm
So here's the original topic. [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/515sy95viqtjz5q/SMWXR GFX]And here's the download link.[/url] alright why is that bbcode not working

Quick screenshots:

Spoiler:

11/23/14: Added edited EXEs and player graphic recolors!

Last edited by SilverDeoxys563 on 11/23/2014, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CUSTOM EXES ARE OUT!)
Chomper
Chomper
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 10

Gold Gold : 34760

Likes Likes : 0

Super Mario Brothers X Redrawn ~ A GFX Pack Empty Re: Super Mario Brothers X Redrawn ~ A GFX Pack

11/4/2014, 1:40 am
its cool
SilverDeoxys563
SilverDeoxys563
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 74

Gold Gold : 46720

Likes Likes : 4

Super Mario Brothers X Redrawn ~ A GFX Pack Empty Re: Super Mario Brothers X Redrawn ~ A GFX Pack

11/23/2014, 2:49 pm
Okay, so I've finally finished the hardcoded graphics for the EXEs! I've included both Joey's "1.3.0.1" and its corresponding LunaDLL version. You can head back to the original Dropbox download to pick it up, along with some small edits I've done to things like fixing frame cutoff on the SMW Lakitu, frame cutoff on the Bowser fire, but I've also included Redrawn(tm) recolors of the default player graphics and done something awesome to the Fairy powerup.

You'll find your shiny new EXEs in the Unused during Runtime folder. Don't forget to back up your defaults! Have fun, kiddos!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum