Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 42840

Likes Likes : 28

SMW-styled Bowser's Hurricane + Bonus Graphic Empty SMW-styled Bowser's Hurricane + Bonus Graphic

6/16/2013, 6:58 am
I needed it so I made it in true SMW-style to the Koopa Clown Car. So now you can chase down Bowser in his Mario Kart DS Hurricane. Now the bonus graphic is the Koopalings in the Clown Car, but in SMW-style, please enjoy both graphics and please give credit, mainly because I had to hand draw the Hurricane.

IMPORTANT: To use the Hurricane you need the secret airship piece in the Lakitus are throwing Lakitus! tab.
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q3vwdt
chuck33
chuck33
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 270

Gold Gold : 41220

Likes Likes : 2

SMW-styled Bowser's Hurricane + Bonus Graphic Empty Re: SMW-styled Bowser's Hurricane + Bonus Graphic

6/16/2013, 11:27 am
To cool can i use it in my boss rush?
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member

SMW-styled Bowser's Hurricane + Bonus Graphic Empty Re: SMW-styled Bowser's Hurricane + Bonus Graphic

6/16/2013, 10:26 pm
You sure can, and welcome back to the forums.
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42355

Likes Likes : 9

6/16/2013, 10:56 pm
Wow, that's pretty cool!  I should use it as a mini-boss thing in my episode, around the end!
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member

6/17/2013, 8:11 pm
Sure thing, I made it for the final boss in TMKS, but that's all I'll reveal for now, the Final Boss is a long way from even being developed.
K-leb25
K-leb25
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 90

Gold Gold : 41035

Likes Likes : 2

6/18/2013, 2:44 am
That is some very cool sprite work you have there. I must applaud you. Here, have a cherry!cherry

I'm also glad you have SMW-stylized the Koopalings-in-a-Clown-Car boss. It-it's just SMW. And well, SMW is awesome...so yeah.
Kep
Kep
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 282

Gold Gold : 41140

Likes Likes : 0

7/24/2013, 10:06 am
Nice graphic! I could definitely find a use for that. Razz
bobberendsen
bobberendsen
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 2

Gold Gold : 37470

Likes Likes : 0

2/15/2014, 2:53 pm
Cant download it...
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42355

Likes Likes : 9

2/15/2014, 3:15 pm
DOWNLOAD LINK UNAVAILABLE

Upload a new link within three days or this topic shall be locked.
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
Beanluv
Beanluv

Gold Gold : 45537

Likes Likes : 7

2/15/2014, 3:28 pm
Uhhh... Yeah, It's In The Ultimate SMBX GFX Pack 1.4...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum