Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
K-leb25
K-leb25
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 90

Gold Gold : 42275

Likes Likes : 2

SMW-Styled SMB2 Enemies Empty SMW-Styled SMB2 Enemies

5/9/2013, 6:30 am
Hello! For my project, the some of the main enemies will be Bowser's Koopa Troop, so that's all taken care of. But some of the main enemies will include Wart's 8-Bits. The only problem is that this project is SMW-styled, and the 8-Bits have only appeared in SMB2.

So, does anybody have or know where to get SMW-styled Shy Guys, Snifits, Sparks, Tweeters, Mouser, Beezos, Autobombs, Phantos, Flurries and Albatosses? If not, can anybody make them?
For the Beezo, I would like red ones to replace Ripper II, and gold ones to replace a SMB1 Cheep-Cheep.
For the Autobomb, it could simply replace the SMB3 Bowser statue.
For the Phanto, it should replace the Flying Goomba from the Misc section.
For the Flurry, it should replace the SMB3 Spiny Eggs.
Finally, for the Albatoss, it should replace the Ripper.

If you need more info, just ask. I hope I haven't made things too vague.

Last edited by K-leb25 on 5/11/2013, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I would also like a SMW-styled Mouser.)
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 44080

Likes Likes : 28

SMW-Styled SMB2 Enemies Empty Re: SMW-Styled SMB2 Enemies

5/9/2013, 8:53 am
This I can do easily since you've given me a list of exactly what you want. It shouldn't be too hard to restyle those enemies. Most will only need to be recoloured to match. I know that there are already made enemies so that should help this get done quicker.
K-leb25
K-leb25
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 90

Gold Gold : 42275

Likes Likes : 2

5/10/2013, 2:27 am
Squishy Rex wrote:This I can do easily since you've given me a list of exactly what you want. It shouldn't be too hard to restyle those enemies. Most will only need to be recoloured to match. I know that there are already made enemies so that should help this get done quicker.

Thanks. For some of the enemies, such as Shy Guys, I think just a recolour of the YI version would be suitable (as well as changing their amount of frames to 8, 2 for each direction, like most SMW enemies)

EDIT: Actually, I found these SMW-styled Shy Guys, Snifits and many other similar enemies done by Supah-Luigi on Mario Fan Games Galaxy. Those would be perfect! Here's the link:
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb¶m=02&c=1&id=14939
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum