Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, why does Bowser always kidnap Peach?

+10
ErikMouse
Freddy Fazbear
Fire_Blade
Vinyl
Kazzoo
Jams - ADventuresVDO
DragonSoul
tanookiluigi
@ Kittan Ryoko
Cloud
14 posters
Go down
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 50389

Likes Likes : 102

So, why does Bowser always kidnap Peach? - Page 2 Empty So, why does Bowser always kidnap Peach?

12/5/2012, 8:09 pm
First topic message reminder :

According to the original Super Mario Bros. game, Bowser uses his magic to transform Toads into brick-blocks, pipes, and even coins. It is also said that Peach is the only one who can reverse these effects. Interesting, hm?

ErikMouse
ErikMouse
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 661

Gold Gold : 48868

Likes Likes : 7

http://www.erikmouse.com

So, why does Bowser always kidnap Peach? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, why does Bowser always kidnap Peach?

12/7/2012, 5:05 pm
1Line087 wrote:I think it would be a little bit more fun if Bowser kidnapped Mario instead :P
If that happens, then we would have games like Super Peach Sises., Super Peach World, Super Peach Land, Peach Kart, Super Peach RPG, .etc where you have Peach replacing Mario and Daisy replacing Luigi, and they have to go rescue Mario. On top of that, we would also have SPSX instead of SMBX and have use for spsxempire.org
@ Kittan Ryoko
@ Kittan Ryoko
Lewd
Lewd
Posts Posts : 659

Gold Gold : 44473

Likes Likes : 3

So, why does Bowser always kidnap Peach? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, why does Bowser always kidnap Peach?

12/7/2012, 5:15 pm
Super Princess Peach. Bowser kidnapped Mario. I think. And oops I didn't have a information booklet on Mario Land.
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 48380

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

12/7/2012, 9:40 pm
ErikMouse wrote:
1Line087 wrote:I think it would be a little bit more fun if Bowser kidnapped Mario instead :P
If that happens, then we would have games like Super Peach Sises., Super Peach World, Super Peach Land, Peach Kart, Super Peach RPG, .etc where you have Peach replacing Mario and Daisy replacing Luigi, and they have to go rescue Mario. On top of that, we would also have SPSX instead of SMBX and have use for spsxempire.org

Somebody need a do a Rosalina replacing... Yoshi? (THE HORROR)
Rafael 2003
Rafael 2003
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 98

Gold Gold : 43440

Likes Likes : 0

12/8/2012, 8:39 am
bowser love as peach.
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 239

Gold Gold : 45500

Likes Likes : 8

5/7/2013, 4:36 am
Well the answer is prety simple, Bowser kidnaps the princess so we can play Mario Bros. Because if he didn't nobody needs to get saved and it would then a bit pointless for Mario to walk through 8 worlds. So without bowser there wouldn't be any Mario games.
K-leb25
K-leb25
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 90

Gold Gold : 42415

Likes Likes : 2

5/7/2013, 5:13 am
I think the reason is because Bowser at first didn't want her to save the Toads from becoming blocks. Her magic can reverse black magic (although the only magic she seems to show is hovering in mid-air) such as the block-transforming, so Bowser needed to make sure she didn't..well, reverse all the magic.
However, he kept on kidnapping her through many, many games. Why? Well there are a lot of reasons I can come up with (i.e. make up on the spot).

1. Bowser has grown interested in Peach and wants her to become his assistant/wife/best friend/servant/eye candy/whatever else.
2. If Mario and Luigi are constantly having to save the princess, they'll have no thinking time to realise that destroying the Dark Land is what their real goal should be. The Dark Land is the homeland of the Koopas, so it's only natural that the land be conquered by the Mushroom Kingdom if the Koopas are as much trouble as they seem.
3. Peach secretly wants to be kidnapped due to Stockholm Syndrome or because she doesn't want to be around Mario.
4. It's became a guilty pleasure of Bowser's.
5. Bowser Jr. and the seven adopted rascals need a mother.
6. It's a video game series! Cut it some slack.
7. Nintendo feels like be a jerk and so keeps giving us the same story every time.
8. Bowser wants to take over the Toads and the Mushroom Kingdom. The only way he can do so is by getting rid of the princess.
9. Bowser likes pink.
10. He wants to experiment and see whether the Mario Bros. ever tire of saving the princess and just leave her for dead.
Mr.Crackerpants
Mr.Crackerpants
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 52

Gold Gold : 41510

Likes Likes : 0

6/20/2013, 10:41 pm
I think it's because Nintendo has no better ideas for a story.
Then again, in Super Mario 3D World, Peach will be a playable character, so Maybe Nintendo wanted US to wait for the REAL DEAL!

Last edited by Mr.Crackerpants on 6/20/2013, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to make it longer.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum