Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 391

Gold Gold : 44480

Likes Likes : 2

can anyone make me a nsmb2 mario and luigi and  power ups  Empty can anyone make me a nsmb2 mario and luigi and power ups

10/1/2012, 5:13 pm
Spoiler:
has to be either mlss,mlpit,or,mlbis

Last edited by tanookiluigi on 10/1/2012, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
robert190302
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 597

Gold Gold : 48800

Likes Likes : -3

can anyone make me a nsmb2 mario and luigi and  power ups  Empty Re: can anyone make me a nsmb2 mario and luigi and power ups

10/1/2012, 5:36 pm
I'll do this. Just let me finish some things first........

EDIT:
Title wrote:can anyone make me a nsmb2 mario and luigi and power ups
Din't read completly the title...... Oh Well! errrr Link deleted. See the other post why

Last edited by robert190302 on 10/1/2012, 6:36 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Fix)
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member

can anyone make me a nsmb2 mario and luigi and  power ups  Empty Re: can anyone make me a nsmb2 mario and luigi and power ups

10/1/2012, 5:39 pm
check the pics on the google link up there
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member

10/1/2012, 6:15 pm
oh man it was supposed to say new super mario bros 2(nsmb 2)
robert190302
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 597

Gold Gold : 48800

Likes Likes : -3

10/1/2012, 6:21 pm
tanookiluigi wrote:check the pics on the google link up there

tanookiluigi wrote:oh man it was supposed to say new super mario bros 2(nsmb 2)
¡YAY! ¡You double posted! ¡You are the best person EVER! :-D :-D

EDIT:
tanookiluigi wrote:has to be either mlss,mlpit,or,mlbis
¿What do you mean?
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member

10/2/2012, 5:07 pm
robert190302 wrote:
tanookiluigi wrote:check the pics on the google link up there

tanookiluigi wrote:oh man it was supposed to say new super mario bros 2(nsmb 2)
¡YAY! ¡You double posted! ¡You are the best person EVER! :-D :-D

EDIT:
tanookiluigi wrote:has to be either mlss,mlpit,or,mlbis
¿What do you mean?
mario and luigi are supposed to look like if they were in mario and luigi superstar saga,mario and luigi partners in time,or mario and luigi bowsers inside story
ivanypau
ivanypau
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 179

Gold Gold : 44820

10/2/2012, 5:13 pm
I'll take care of m & l sss
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member

10/2/2012, 5:20 pm
all the power ups(block head mario and luigi gold and silver mario luigi raccoon and fox mario luigi invincible raccoon fox mario and luigi fire luigi and mario big marioand luigi?)alll of them ps i know invincibility is imposible ill just put in a code (need for episode called "New Super Mario Bros 3")
ivanypau
ivanypau
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 179

Gold Gold : 44820

10/2/2012, 5:23 pm
only powers of smbx (small, large, fire, raccoon, tanooki, hammer and ice)

Last edited by ivanypau on 10/2/2012, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something)
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member

10/2/2012, 5:28 pm
replace ice mario with golden mario and put a recolor of raccoon mario and luigi to look like invincible raccoon fox tanooki and we are good for this episode(found loop hole for the only 7 power ups rule )
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum