Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
William0918
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 22

Gold Gold : 42820

Likes Likes : 0

8-bit SMB1 Small Mario, Super Mario, Fire Mario, Small Luigi, Super Luigi, and Fire Luigi - Page 2 Empty 8-bit SMB1 Small Mario, Super Mario, Fire Mario, Small Luigi, Super Luigi, and Fire Luigi

9/20/2012, 3:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

I want someone to make 8-bit SMB1 Mario and Luigi Graphics. Make the small ones, the super ones, and the fire ones 8-bit from Super Mario Bros on NES. Then make a zip file and attach the file to the post.

William0918
Newbie Member

8-bit SMB1 Small Mario, Super Mario, Fire Mario, Small Luigi, Super Luigi, and Fire Luigi - Page 2 Empty Re: 8-bit SMB1 Small Mario, Super Mario, Fire Mario, Small Luigi, Super Luigi, and Fire Luigi

9/23/2012, 8:48 pm
rahr480 wrote:Yahoo! It's ready the fire mario. Soon I'll do the Luigis and the complete Mario

Oh! and if you want it, an Ice Mario!
Can you make an SMB 8-bit Styled Ice Flower over the SMB3 Ice Flower?
Anonymous

8-bit SMB1 Small Mario, Super Mario, Fire Mario, Small Luigi, Super Luigi, and Fire Luigi - Page 2 Empty Re: 8-bit SMB1 Small Mario, Super Mario, Fire Mario, Small Luigi, Super Luigi, and Fire Luigi

9/23/2012, 8:56 pm
Ok, but the next week 'cause tomorrow i'll go to the school
Anonymous

9/24/2012, 4:57 pm
William0918 wrote:
rahr480 wrote:Yahoo! It's ready the fire mario. Soon I'll do the Luigis and the complete Mario

Oh! and if you want it, an Ice Mario!
Can you make an SMB 8-bit Styled Ice Flower over the SMB3 Ice Flower?
Ok! It's ready the ice flower
Freddy Fazbear
Freddy Fazbear
Candidate
Candidate
Posts Posts : 1843

Gold Gold : 43830

Likes Likes : 3

9/24/2012, 5:00 pm
Don´t double post, Rahr480
Anonymous

9/24/2012, 5:16 pm
Nick wrote:Don´t double post, Rahr480

DRAG0NKING wrote:Its been a day its not x2 posting its bumping.....
William0918
Newbie Member

10/6/2012, 1:09 pm
I really want the Luigis!
Anonymous

10/6/2012, 1:49 pm
Sorry, but I can't now
If you want, you can recolor that graphics i give you to luigi's palette
Anonymous

10/13/2012, 2:51 pm
If you can't recolor because you don't have the palette, don't worry, I'm doing it right now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum