Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33475

Likes Likes : 30

Supernova’s Amiibo Tourny #3: Revenge of the Macs Empty Supernova’s Amiibo Tourny #3: Revenge of the Macs

9/28/2017, 9:40 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Basic Entry Rules: Crits/EPS are Banned, Little Macs are allowed with no more than +20 invested in attack, 2 Amiibo per entrant, No more than 1 S-tier Amiibo per entrant.
Smash Ball item is enabled

Singles: 2 Stocks, 6 minutes, Omega Midgar and BF, Timeout wins are decided by Percents.
Doubles: 3 Stocks, 8 minutes, Omega Midgar and BF, Timeout wins are decided by Percents.

Email bins to: supernovastarstorm@gmail.com
Please include Bracket Names and Amiibo Nicknames in the Email.
these dates may happen but ive been told its on hold, but please send ASAP. thank you
Singles:
Entrants Due: September 29
Starts: September 30

Doubles:
Entrants Due: September 30
Starts: September 31

Bracket: singles bracket
Supernova384
Supernova384
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 23

Gold Gold : 24882

Likes Likes : 7

Supernova’s Amiibo Tourny #3: Revenge of the Macs Empty Re: Supernova’s Amiibo Tourny #3: Revenge of the Macs

9/28/2017, 10:06 am
I cant post the bracket link myself so rip me
Supernova384
Supernova384
Newbie Member

Supernova’s Amiibo Tourny #3: Revenge of the Macs Empty Re: Supernova’s Amiibo Tourny #3: Revenge of the Macs

9/29/2017, 2:13 am
Reminder, you have until Midnight tonight to send me the entrants.
Supernova384
Supernova384
Newbie Member

10/4/2017, 2:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you to everyone that entered, and Special thanks to Jaded, MVG and Blue for reminding us why Mac is broken
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum