Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dieofbetus
Dieofbetus
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 24

Gold Gold : 26531

Likes Likes : 1

Used Amiibos? Empty Used Amiibos?

4/6/2017, 7:37 pm
I was wondering if used Amiibos were worth, as I was hoping to see if I could skimp out a few bucks on getting some amiibos. While I know I can reset an amiibo, so that won't be a problem, I'm worried that if I were to get it used from, say, Amazon, that the amiibo won't work. I'm okay with some figure damage, like some paint chipped off or a beheaded Marth, but I would prefer a figure being mostly there with it still being able to function. With these concerns, do you think buying amiibos used are worth it to save a few bucks?
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41392

Likes Likes : 95

Used Amiibos? Empty Re: Used Amiibos?

4/6/2017, 8:45 pm
Buying some used amiibo from Amazon or GameStop never hurt me; in fact, that's the only way to get some figures out of stock.

Most used amiibo typically sell at or less than retail value, unless they're rare ones like Marth or Bowser Jr.

If you're worried about the possibility getting defective amiibo online, Amazon is the best place to make sure you're getting your money's worth. It's (probably) the best online site to buy used functional amiibo. Heck, you can probably even buy new amiibo there for cheap too.

So yeah, I think it's good to buy used amiibo if you're looking to buy a specific one not in-stock or if you want to save money.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum