Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31487

Likes Likes : 17

How to use Challonge? Empty How to use Challonge?

3/19/2017, 7:16 pm
Okay, so since this is my very first time hosting an amiibo tournament, I'm new to that whole thing. I'm also new to using Challonge. Does it auto randomize the bracket as I put in participants or is there some way of randomizing it manually?
CrimsonZEXAL
CrimsonZEXAL
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 195

Gold Gold : 34024

Likes Likes : 4

How to use Challonge? Empty Re: How to use Challonge?

3/19/2017, 7:31 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:Okay, so since this is my very first time hosting an amiibo tournament, I'm new to that whole thing. I'm also new to using Challonge. Does it auto randomize the bracket as I put in participants or is there some way of randomizing it manually?
As far as I've seen, unless you assign a bracket seed to amiibo, the bracket will randomize every entry. I didn't ask for a R.O.B. ditto or a Capcom faceoff between Mega Man and Ryu in the 1st round of my tourney, but it's happening anyway.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

3/19/2017, 7:54 pm
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:Okay, so since this is my very first time hosting an amiibo tournament, I'm new to that whole thing. I'm also new to using Challonge. Does it auto randomize the bracket as I put in participants or is there some way of randomizing it manually?
As far as I've seen, unless you assign a bracket seed to amiibo, the bracket will randomize every entry. I didn't ask for a R.O.B. ditto or a Capcom faceoff between Mega Man and Ryu in the 1st round of my tourney, but it's happening anyway.
So it auto randomizes then?
CrimsonZEXAL
CrimsonZEXAL
Standard Member

3/19/2017, 7:59 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
It auto randomizes on the default, but only after you've generated the bracket. You can input participants without it randomizing the matches. But once you generate the bracket, whoever's on it is randomly assigned an opponent. Don't quite know yet if it auto randomizes any new entries after the bracket is generated.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

3/19/2017, 8:03 pm
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
It auto randomizes on the default, but only after you've generated the bracket. You can input participants without it randomizing the matches. But once you generate the bracket, whoever's on it is randomly assigned an opponent. Don't quite know yet if it auto randomizes any new entries after the bracket is generated.
Okay. Thanks.

Last edited by PlusleUltraGamer on 3/19/2017, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrimsonZEXAL
CrimsonZEXAL
Standard Member

3/19/2017, 8:05 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
Okay. Thanks.
So, I take it that it worked out then?
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

3/19/2017, 10:18 pm
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
CrimsonZEXAL wrote:
Okay. Thanks.
So, I take it that it worked out then?
I don't know yet, I haven't gotten all the entrants yet or who's entering the tournament.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum