Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANT 2 Finally!

+10
Blue
Arklaine
ShadowRift
GameMasta97
DONkLE
Cyrox
xVantonage
xAverage
Blade the cheetah
Nickural
14 posters
Go down
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34688

Likes Likes : 43

ANT 2 Finally! - Page 12 Empty ANT 2 Finally!

12/10/2016, 2:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First topic message reminder :

Hello again, welcome to ANT 2!
This ANT will have less restrictions to make it easy for people to join
Rules:
           2 Stock, 6 Minutes
           Same stages as ANT 1, Final Destination, Battlefield, and Omega Wily's Castle
           Only thing banned is Explosive Perfect shield and Little Mac
           Due date is December 22, 2016 at 11:59 PM
           Tournament will start on the next day the 23rd
           You may enter as many Amiibo as you wish, but the limit for how many amiibo will be in the tournament will be 200. I will keep you guys updated each day on how many amiibo are in currently
This isn't required, but rather a for fun thing, Nickname your amiibo after something Christmas-like (Like the Grinch, krampus, a little elf, big Santa, etc.) Even a Christmas meme will be fine.
Also after the tournament finals we will have a BONUS ROUND, the bonus round is like amiibo mirror matches, like lets say theres two R.O.B.s right? well both of them fight in the bonus round to see which R.O.B. is better, and if there is like, 16 R.O.B.s there will be a small tournament consisting of only those R.O.B.s. (Bonus rounds are going to be featured in all ANTs)
   Also, you can ask to reserve a spot on the brackets, so the if your at work or something, you can reserve multiple spots to make sure you can be in the tournament BUT all reserved spots will be deleted on the 22nd, and no more will be created on the same day.

Current amiibo in ANT 2 is 140
Current people in ANT 2 is Nickural, MegaVGmaster, Trainer Blue, xAverage, DONkLE, ShadowRift, xVantonage, Arklaine, PlusleUltraGamer, 

Email is in signature
Follow me on Twitter for the results! If you click the twitter icon below my profile picture, it should bring you to my twitter account!
Here is the brackets! www.challonge.com/ANT_2

Days when the tournament MOST OF THE TIME happens: Friday, and Saturday (this is because I have school and my mother doesn't want for me to play games on weekdays)

Last edited by Nickural on 1/29/2017, 3:33 pm; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : School started, schedule updated)

GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39517

Likes Likes : 20

ANT 2 Finally! - Page 12 Empty Re: ANT 2 Finally!

2/5/2017, 1:38 am
Nickural wrote:I'm going to announce that the bonus rounds will most likely not be done, I need my break from hosting a tournament, be even still its an MIGHT. I will tell if Im going to do it or not.
>an might
Lol grammar
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum