Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hai The Gamer
Hai The Gamer
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 18

Gold Gold : 40811

Likes Likes : 1

What are you all doing? Empty What are you all doing?

11/10/2016, 4:57 pm
The Class C Marching Band ISSMA State Finals took place on October 29th this year.
My first year in a marching band was five months of, at least in my opinion, enjoyment.
We placed 2nd in all of the state of Indiana's Class C marching bands with our show, "E-magination,"
and may I say,
it was awesome.
If you ever feel like looking up the Edgewood Marching Mustangs' 2016 performance, I'm the guy on the silver keyboard.
(Not like anyone really cares, but, playing a keyboard, bass drum, and gong was pretty cool)
Now that marching band season is over, I've been taking lessons for Timpani, the instrument I'll be on next year and for the school's Concert Band.
I've also been practicing Bass Guitar, as it's what I'll play in Jazz Band Ensemble and during Winter Percussion performances.
I. love. Bass Clef. Instruments.
Anyway, besides that, I just play Paper Mario: Color Splash and TF2.
Now that I'm done blabbering about myself, it's time for the actual question: How have you all been doing?
Anything cool to report?
I'm just wondering, since it seems pretty quiet around here nowadays.
study
PKMNMaster
PKMNMaster
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 93

Gold Gold : 32294

Likes Likes : 10

What are you all doing? Empty Re: What are you all doing?

11/15/2016, 9:34 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Applying to college is a pain in my Amiibo Summer Smash. All I know is that I (probably) want to do engineering, want to be on the East Coast/not far from family, and a free maker space would be a nice plus.

The worst part is the essay. Essays in general suck and this is seen as the most important part, which makes it worse. I don't know what to write about. Whenever I try to write one, I'll start over seven times before I get past the first paragraph, then scrap the whole thing. 

And once Friday comes, I will forget EVERYTHING because nothing will stop me from playing Pokemon Moon for my entire Thanksgiving break. So, I'm either screwed or will write a crap essay at the last minute. For now, I'm just excited for the new games. (Team Popplio all the way)
Havok
Havok
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 135

Gold Gold : 32391

Likes Likes : 36

11/15/2016, 11:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Doing the daily grind of working.  I am an IT professional and have been in the business for 8 years.
Also working with my wife to get finances in order.  Last year, at this time, I was going through radiation treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  I'm doing fine now, if you are curious.  However, when you go to the hospital, you get a lot of bills for a lot of people.  And we racked up a lot of bills, combined with my wife changing careers, from healthcare into web design and development, we fell way behind.  We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and are getting things in order and paid off..  We are gearing up for a trip, planned and paid for by her parents, over the holidays to Canada, so that should be fun.
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45793

Likes Likes : 58

11/16/2016, 12:07 am
I'm actually pretty boring right now. I'm on a soft ban for Pokèmon Sun until Christmas, because that's what family would like to get me. I'm participating in some games on Pokèbeach's forums, trying to win my soccer league, and desperately trying to maintain my record of having all A's in school.

So, yeah. I'm really boring.
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39597

Likes Likes : 20

11/16/2016, 2:10 am
Yea and I've been waiting forever for your amiibo story.  I'm hyped to know what happens next to Mii Gunner (btw got major changes; 3/3/3/1 40/80/0)
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45793

Likes Likes : 58

11/16/2016, 4:39 am
GameMasta97 wrote:Yea and I've been waiting forever for your amiibo story.  I'm hyped to know what happens next to Mii Gunner (btw got major changes; 3/3/3/1 40/80/0)
Oh, did I forget to tell you? I'm sorry! I know there were others who knew, but...

Basically, I had to stop the story before it could ever really begin, due to circumstances. (School, which is significantly more difficult this year, sports, and recently, my town was hit by Hurricane Mathew, so I have cleanup stuff going on there. And my family wouldn't like me spending time either writing this or doing video games, so I had to pick one or the other.) But I'm very sorry, I know you were looking forward to it.:crievrytiem:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum