Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANT 1

+6
Havok
Cyrox
GameMasta97
Blue
Arklaine
Nickural
10 posters
Go down
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34698

Likes Likes : 43

ANT 1 - Page 4 Empty ANT 1

9/23/2016, 6:09 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! I have been wanting to host an Amiibo tournament for a while and here it is! ANT (Amiibo Nickural Tournament) Is starting to open it's rules.

- S tiers (As of 9/23/16) must have a MAX of 40 attack

-Explosive Perfect Shield, Lifesteal, and Critical Hitter is banned

-First match will be omega battlefield, Second match will be normal battlefield, Third match will be omega wily's castle (Mega man stage)

-Double elimination 1v1

-Bowser must have the Dash Slash custom move

-Ganondorf must have the Flame Chain custom move

-Shulk must NOT have the Power Vision custom move

-Mii Gunner must NOT have the Grenade Launch custom move

The date is... October 1st! Entries will be due 11:59 pm on September 30
Note: the time of the tournament depends on what happens that day, so it could be 8:00am it could be 2:00pm (I'm planning to wake up at about 7 am)

Opps! I forgot my email! it is mariofan8892@gmail.com

(Also if the nickname ANT has already been taken let me know so I can fix it)

The Current S tiers are: Little Mac, Ganondorf, Rosalina and Luma, Ness, King Dedede, Marth, Lucina, Link

I cannot edit anyone's amiibos if they are sent to me due to my powertag randomly resetting itself (Like back to state when I used the powertag option)

Last edited by Nickural on 9/28/2016, 6:47 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a couple of things)

Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34698

Likes Likes : 43

ANT 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: ANT 1

10/14/2016, 8:15 pm
Cyrox wrote:So basically we have the choice to enter two or pair up is what I think you're saying?
Sorry for the late reply. Correct! 50 Points to this guy! lol. I'm still deciding the rules for the tournament...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum