Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45723

Likes Likes : 58

Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2 Results and Discussion - Page 9 Empty Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2 Results and Discussion

8/11/2016, 10:07 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hey all! I'm ready to host my second tournament, which starts tomorrow! I will be posting all results in this thread. Here is the link to the bracket: http://challonge.com/blakersonlineamiibotournament2

I hope to see you all here! Best of luck to all of you!

Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member

Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2 Results and Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2 Results and Discussion

8/13/2016, 10:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So...

UnoriginalU has clinched the win, since both his amiibo are in the finals. Which, obviously, is the best situation possible. I would like to say that he deserves a TON of credit for this achievement before I start the finals.
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member

Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2 Results and Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2 Results and Discussion

8/13/2016, 11:00 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
GRAND FINALS: Link vs Zelda

Game 1: Link (2-0)
Game 2: Link (1-0)

UnoriginalU's Link is our champion! Congrats to him, and GG to everyone who participated!
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34698

Likes Likes : 43

8/13/2016, 11:03 am
Both my Duck Hunt and my Ness got KO'ED TO THE MAX.
GG.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

8/13/2016, 11:42 am
Blakers wrote:GRAND FINALS: Link vs Zelda

Game 1: Link (2-0)
Game 2: Link (1-0)

UnoriginalU's Link is our champion! Congrats to him, and GG to everyone who participated!
Thanks!

I have to say, this was very unexpected! Both my amiibo ended up taking 1st and 2nd! GG everyone!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

8/13/2016, 11:46 am
Blakers wrote:Match 39: UnoriginalU vs HalfaMask

Game 1: UnoriginalU (2-0)
Game 2: UnoriginalU (2-0)

Okay, what did you do to this Link? He must have been tortured to be this good.
To be honest, I really don't know how he got that way.  :LOLZ:  I initially raised him passive but, of course, my aggressive amiibo beat that trait out of him.
Yung Puff
Yung Puff
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 25

Gold Gold : 35256

Likes Likes : 2

8/13/2016, 9:01 pm
I got destroyed in this one... GG tho
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum