Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41392

Likes Likes : 95

Rhythm Heaven Empty Rhythm Heaven

8/10/2016, 5:46 pm
I'm wondering: Does anyone else here on this forum play Rhythm Heaven by any chance, like, any of the games? I feel like I'm the only one who bought its newest game. :crievrytiem:
Cyrox
Cyrox
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 94

Gold Gold : 30928

Likes Likes : 13

Rhythm Heaven Empty Re: Rhythm Heaven

8/11/2016, 8:26 am
Sounds interesting judging by the name. Is it more Elite Beat Agents or Guitar Hero?
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/11/2016, 6:41 pm
Cyrox wrote:Sounds interesting judging by the name. Is it more Elite Beat Agents or Guitar Hero?
More EBA than Guitar Hero, in my opinion. These games requires you to follow the beat and rhythm of a song; meaning, you tap or press a button when an audio cue comes up. So instead of using visual cues, you basically have to use the music to hit the cues. It's a really addicting and charming series (to me, at least) with awesome music and some funny moments, and it's one of Nintendo's smaller series, with only four games in the series.

If you want to try out the series for the first time, I recommend going with the newest release: Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It's a $30 3DS eShop exclusive, but it's a full-fledged game with 100 minigames and a challenge mode that can actually be really difficult.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

10/23/2016, 11:47 pm
Okay, here is a question for all you Smashers: Would you Smash to any of these themes?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum