Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41462

Likes Likes : 95

Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List Empty Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List

8/7/2016, 7:36 pm
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
So I've created a tier list for the amiibo I currently own. It's ranked by their overall performance.

Feel free to give me some feedback!

Created 8/7/16 [NOTE: OUTDATED]
Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List Curren10

Last edited by Arklaine on 10/19/2016, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45713

Likes Likes : 58

Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List Empty Re: Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List

8/7/2016, 8:55 pm
Whoa, why's Lucario down in B? I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you'd  tell me what he's doing wrong
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List Empty Re: Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List

8/7/2016, 9:29 pm
Blakers wrote:Whoa, why's Lucario down in B? I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you'd  tell me what he's doing wrong
Yeah, he's down there in B because he basically relies on killing the opponent first before they kill him. (Mine has all three important Trade-Offs, so he starts off at 120%.) More than half of the time, he's very unlucky and dies first, but is still solid overall. So he's placed somewhere in between.
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45713

Likes Likes : 58

8/7/2016, 9:46 pm
Lucario's biggest asset is his Aura ability. If his damage gets high enough, he can break shields in one hit. So he needs to be able to survive to that point. Improved Escapability will help, especially against characters with kill throws, and Critical Hits can help him set up a kill or deal a finishing blow. I would suggest swapping for these two bonuses, because they improve his defense and offense, but don't add on damage like the Trade-Offs.

Let me know if this helps, I find that this works well on my Lucario personally. (He has 120/200/-200, what stats do you use?)
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/7/2016, 10:34 pm
Blakers wrote:Lucario's biggest asset is his Aura ability. If his damage gets high enough, he can break shields in one hit. So he needs to be able to survive to that point. Improved Escapability will help, especially against characters with kill throws, and Critical Hits can help him set up a kill or deal a finishing blow. I would suggest swapping for these two bonuses, because they improve his defense and offense, but don't add on damage like the Trade-Offs.

Let me know if this helps, I find that this works well on my Lucario personally. (He has 120/200/-200, what stats do you use?)
My Lucario also has the Overload Defense stat setup. I appreciate the recommendations, but I still like this setup for him. Sure, it's risky against Ness and Charizard, but I mostly want him to rely on chance and lucky shots. It's basically a OHKO or a shield break when he lands an attack. I'd prefer to keep it that way. :yah:

Thanks for the advice, though!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

10/19/2016, 1:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I've updated my personal amiibo tier list with my current 36 amiibo in (hopefully) accurate placements! Thoughts/criticisms/etc.?

Created 10/18/16
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

10/20/2016, 12:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm planning to make this tier list as accurate as possible - that's why I started this personal Round Robin:

Personal amiibo Round Robin: To Be Run Gradually

There's 630 1v1 matches I need to run. (Yeah, you heard right.) As the title suggests, the tournament will be run whenever I have the time to. I estimate that this will take me about 2-3 months.

Wish me luck!
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39517

Likes Likes : 20

10/21/2016, 9:18 pm
Ok, ok.....2-3 MONTHS?????

I wouldn't even have the patience to run a tourney with more than 20 entrants!!!

Well, I AM gonna do GMAT 3-6 in Christmas Break, 3 Days inbetween.....so there's no-one to blame...
Elishima
Elishima
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 344

Gold Gold : 54248

Likes Likes : 16

10/22/2016, 8:19 pm
I tried running one of those, but seeing as I have over 50+ amiibo and over 1,000 matches to run, I decided against it lol

Also Meta Knight is at the bottom.

This is still a good tier list man lol
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

4/27/2017, 7:49 pm
Been a long time since I posted here! Most recent personal tier list posted!

Even though I got a Rosalina amiibo today (I named her Lucky☆Star Arklaine's Personal amiibo Tier List 2515331973 ), she unsurprisingly proved she's top-tier material.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum