Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Doug
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 1

Gold Gold : 28625

Likes Likes : 0

Got a decent enough DK going. Empty Got a decent enough DK going.

7/25/2016, 6:08 pm
So yeah, got a DK that can beat 15/16 amiibo's that I currently own, and most of which are B to S tiers. If I can get my hands on a powersaves sometime to get the .bin, definitely sending this bugger to a tourney. (In which he will still probably lose... but it's worth a shot!)

Kinda want to see him go to C rank, and if this does it i'll be happy. No idea when I can get a powersaves though.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

Got a decent enough DK going. Empty Re: Got a decent enough DK going.

7/25/2016, 11:43 pm
You can purchase a PowerSaves at a GameStop that has one. (Not all stores have them in stock, but there's always the site.) If memory serves correctly, it's $20 for packs with only the PowerSaves and $30 for those that come with both the PowerSaves AND a Power Tag.

A nice alternative is to download an Android app that creates a .bin file of your amiibo. It only works on NFC-compatible Android phones, and you can't exactly edit your amiibo with this, but it's a solid alternative if you cannot find or afford a PowerSaves device.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum