Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31631

Likes Likes : 1

Why you no be good again king dedede? Empty Why you no be good again king dedede?

7/11/2016, 12:48 pm
Anyone notice that or is the way dedede is sucks. Really if it takes you 20 matches to be good and then six matches later your worse than a potato chip that is all dust bust still looks like a potato chip. Is that normal for king dedede?
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34748

Likes Likes : 43

Why you no be good again king dedede? Empty Re: Why you no be good again king dedede?

7/11/2016, 2:17 pm
i've never trained king dedede but i had that problem with my duck hunt.
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31631

Likes Likes : 1

Why you no be good again king dedede? Empty Re: Why you no be good again king dedede?

7/11/2016, 7:24 pm
Luigifan889 wrote:i've never trained king dedede but i had that problem with my duck hunt.
Is there anyway to fix it or is that the equivalent of amiibo death.
Elishima
Elishima
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 344

Gold Gold : 54308

Likes Likes : 16

7/11/2016, 7:46 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean. Dedede is just inconsistent lol
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34748

Likes Likes : 43

7/11/2016, 8:02 pm
Antiness wrote:
Luigifan889 wrote:i've never trained king dedede but i had that problem with my duck hunt.
Is there anyway to fix it or is that the equivalent of amiibo death.
I don't think it's equivalent to amiibo death, and I haven't fixed my problem with my duck hunt but, it is possible to get your king dedede back in shape, he probably just needs a refresher of what he needs to do, so it if that WAS the case, then just simply teach him again yourself without any cpu or amiibo for a couple of matches, if thats not the case, then maybe he's just having a point where his skills are just taking a dip (Forgot the actual term, sorry) he should get back in shape hopefully soon.
I hope this helped.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56401

Likes Likes : 98

7/12/2016, 5:00 pm
DDD is pretty good imo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum