Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48789

Likes Likes : 102

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread Empty Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

6/30/2016, 8:03 pm
Figured I'd make a topic for this, as it's one of my favorite games. I've clocked in over 3,000 hours, and I'm pretty rich, too - I have saved up 8 million Bells so far. I'm actually currently looking for modern wood furniture so if you want to sell me some, I will pay 100k for each one (looking for bed, table, tv, and stool).
KahunaLagoona
KahunaLagoona
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 35

Gold Gold : 34288

Likes Likes : 0

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread Empty Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

6/30/2016, 10:44 pm
All I can say is it's a game I'd like to get back to playing real soon this summer.

This and the GCN game are my favorites of the series - partially because of the train.
staypuft
staypuft
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 25

Gold Gold : 29308

Likes Likes : 8

7/4/2016, 2:09 pm
One of those games that I want to play, so I put it in my 3DS... then I realize what a mess my town is and I quickly shut the system off before anyone recognizes me.
staypuft
staypuft
Standard Member

8/10/2016, 2:26 pm
So I've picked this game up again. I reset my town, and I'm taking a stance that it'll probably not be the last time I ever reset my AC:NL. 

I'm currently looking for anyone with peaches or cherries they'd be willing to trade me. I can offer apples, pears or oranges and/or some bells. I can also see if I have any furniture you want, though somewhat doubtful.
PillowOfBricks
PillowOfBricks
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 16

Gold Gold : 30355

Likes Likes : 3

8/15/2016, 8:01 pm
staypuft wrote:So I've picked this game up again. I reset my town, and I'm taking a stance that it'll probably not be the last time I ever reset my AC:NL. 

I'm currently looking for anyone with peaches or cherries they'd be willing to trade me. I can offer apples, pears or oranges and/or some bells. I can also see if I have any furniture you want, though somewhat doubtful.
I've got both of those, so feel free to PM me so we can trade.
staypuft
staypuft
Standard Member

8/23/2016, 9:24 am
Thanks for the offer, and apologies for not seeing it sooner, but I'm currently in a completely different town (RIP) and I'm not sure exactly what I need/what I'll have in a few days time. I now have peaches as my local fruit and that means I'll probably have cherries (I think that's what Isabelle will give you) in a little bit, funny enough those are the ones I wanted before, though I'm missing the other 3 now.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41382

Likes Likes : 95

8/27/2016, 4:59 pm
"Got" back New Leaf from my brother and restarted the whole game again. Now that I (hopefully) have more free time as a college student, I now have a bit more time to play this game in any season and not just in the summer.

EDIT: Just enforced my will onto my new town.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread 20160811
staypuft
staypuft
Standard Member

8/27/2016, 7:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You should be able to do what you want.

I mean, you don't actually get paid for being mayor... gotta have compromise somewhere
KahunaLagoona
KahunaLagoona
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 35

Gold Gold : 34288

Likes Likes : 0

8/27/2016, 9:27 pm
Well now that the game is a Nintendo Selects title and the amiibo functionality should come later, I get the feeling that this game will make a comeback in people playing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum