Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45643

Likes Likes : 58

Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament! - Page 2 Empty Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament!

6/25/2016, 3:51 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hey all! It sucks that I have to tell you this, but I will be out of commission all of July, as I'm visiting family for the whole month. But I'm hosting a tournament on Tuesday that you'll definitely want to be a part of! 

The rules of BOAT are simple:
Best 2/3, Omega stages only
You may enter one or two amiibo
No illegal stats
Edit: I know I said I will not be entering, but we have very few entries, so I'm jumping in to mix it up a little!
No Macs
I will be putting results on a forums page that will be on Cloud's Observatory
I can't livestream the tournament
There will be a Round Robin to advance to the final stage
Send amiibos to nintendoblakers@ gmail.com (but no space)
AMIIBOS ARE DUE BY 8:00 PM EST ON MONDAY

So, to maximize the number of people you can beat, tell people about this! Put it on Twitter, tell your friends, tell your family, tell whoever you think will enter. Heck, someone tell Amiibo Dan, I'd love to see him come back. Best of luck to everybody who enters, and see you all on the battlefield!

Last edited by Blakers on 6/27/2016, 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Z
Z
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 12

Gold Gold : 28921

Likes Likes : 2

Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament! - Page 2 Empty Re: Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament!

6/27/2016, 8:23 pm
Sent Marth & Lucy. I swear it's not tier-worship, I'm just on a Fire Emblem kick. Roy's gonna be in Was8.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum