Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 42840

Likes Likes : 28

Plumber In My Pocket Empty Plumber In My Pocket

5/5/2015, 2:07 am
Strange name for a level don't you think? Well, if it wasn't a Monster In My Pocket Crossover, I would agree. This is a special level I made for one of Utopia's worlds (probably the Giant-themed one) that has the player enter the realm of Monster In My Pocket for the NES. You must make your way through the massive house, bounce on giant pillows, crawl through the wall cavities and face off against one of the Warlock's minions, Gremlin. Basically this level follows the style of a level from MIMP so you won't be finding Super Leaves or Fire Flowers here. You have to rely on the somewhat common Heart Jars while taking on zombies, winged panthers, witches and a menagerie of evil critters. MIMP has no collectibles or anything of the sort, but I have added some Coins as a small bonus and to help you find your way to Gremlin. Also, MIMP doesn't have Checkpoints, so I made one using the MIMP logo. Make sure you don't think of it as an Easter Egg that I've hidden. It may also help to play MIMP on a NES emulator if you want to see the style I was aiming for or if you wish to review the level.

Credit:
SMB2 NES Coin, Veggie Grass, and SMB1 NES Axe - Captain Obvious + Red Yoshi.
SMB3 NES Playables - Mushroom Hedgehog
Monster In My Pocket GFX - Ripped and Ported by Squishy Rex.
Monster In My Pocket Stage 1 Theme - Ripped and edited by Squishy Rex.

Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Download:
Spoiler:

Also the file is called "Mighty Macro Magic", I forgot to change it to "Plumber In My Pocket", but you have downloaded the correct files. 
Please do not use the MIMP GFX or Stage 1 Theme as I have not released them yet, and the other MIMP graphics have not been finished.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum