Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SilverDeoxys563
SilverDeoxys563
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 74

Gold Gold : 46820

Likes Likes : 4

Pokemon Shuffle Empty Pokemon Shuffle

2/24/2015, 10:09 pm
It's FREE! NO MONEY REEQUIRED!

...Wait a second...

Pay2Win games often suck. This game doesn't, minus the p2w part. Sure it's your average Bejeweled clone, but you can move your Pokemon heads ANYWHERE on the board, allowing for many more combo possibilities than were ever possible. Rather than a time limit, you have a turn limit, so make sure you can match two Pokemon simultaneously as often as possible! Moves that don't make matches don't count towards the turn limit actually.

Currently waiting on Stage 75. Stage 69 SUCKED SO MUCH. First time I ever actually lost. I didn't catch the Slowbro there.

Tip: Aren't those ice blocks stupid? Wish you could match in the area under the blocks that don't have any Pokemon? Well, you actually can! As long as it's a match touching the ice block, just move it adjacent to the trapped Pokemon and you'll get a match! No swapping necessary.

EDIT:
Nvm this game sucks, I'm gonna buy this game when it comes out instead http://www.pokemontrozei.com/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum