Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion
Posts Posts : 335

Gold Gold : 36164

Likes Likes : 2

Reyn's Wonderful RP Empty Reyn's Wonderful RP

2/21/2015, 8:04 pm
HELLO FRIENDS WELCOME TO TAKE 2

This is an RP created by Blue Reyn for YOUR yes YOUR enjoyment. Of course, so everyone can get in on some of YOUR enjoyment there have to be a few rules put in place so it is fair.

• You may NOT control the characters of other players.
  • You may NOT godmod. To quote Urban Dictionary, this means when your character "has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try." 
  • You may not outright kill other players' characters without prior permission from the player.
  • You may only control one character. This is to prevent confusion.
  • The above rule includes attempting to introduce some sort of opposing force. Something alone those lines happened last time and it was particularly awkward for me to deal with, and it was one of the contributing factors to make me just ignore it in the end.
  • Most importantly, don't be a scrub. Use your common sense so everyone has a grand old time.

So unlike Take 1 I have a vague plan of where to go with this. That said, I'm still not going to force everyone to go along a strict path - for the most part, while there will be a definitive goal there will be no specific way of going about it.

So here's another thing that's different: there's going to be a form of character application for convenience. Don't worry, it's a simple one - like, really simple - it only really exists so you have something to do related to the RP while I sleep.. I'll be checking them when I wake up tomorrow and get started then.

Application Form:

Here's an example for the character I'll be using - Shura.
Spoiler:

NOW GO, MY FRIENDS
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40630

Likes Likes : 3

Reyn's Wonderful RP Empty Re: Reyn's Wonderful RP

2/22/2015, 12:52 am
Name: Neso

Appearance (image if possible): A cyan-colored Nopon, wearing goggles most of the time. Carries around a Boom Nibbler.

Backstory (if you want to, anyway): A Nopon orphan, he was adopted at a young age. The only thing he had from his birth parents was the Boom Nibbler, and he refuses to get a better weapon, as he thinks of it as their "gift"; however, due to the Boom Nibbler's "effects", Neso is occasionally more violent then usual because of it. Neso has the tendency to act very sweet on the outside, but attempts to get whatever he wants from the person when they are not alert; even occasionally getting some to outright give him things.

(I hope I don't screw up too bad this time.)
Bomber57
Bomber57
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 56

Gold Gold : 43651

Likes Likes : 0

2/22/2015, 1:27 pm
(Hooray, an RP! Time to put these RP muscles back to work!)

Name: Irongutta
Appearance (image if possible): 
Image:

(Basically, the appearance in the image above but minus the pole on his back since maneuvering with that would probably be hell)

Backstory (if you want to, anyway): Like many other Flash Gitz, he was run out of his clan for being too rich as well as for being "un-Orky". He is one of the very few lone Freebooter Orks, working as a sellsword and working to become richer. His prices may be outstanding, but his deadly, noisy, and unpredictable Snazzgun will be worth his charges. Loud and boisterous, staying on his good side will grant a powerful ally.
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36113

Likes Likes : 9

2/22/2015, 2:40 pm
Name: VriX "Subject `Tempura´"
Appearance (image if possible): Can't Scan stuff until 2morrow, pls Deal with me.hateme for not uploading tempura for more than a day dammn.
"Tempura":

Backstory (if you want to, anyway)(ofcourseiwantto): Vrix was suppused to be part of some program Called IG-3567-UW to test Special Suits for Underwater Operations, this was done with the use of augumented suits and Special durgs, "Tempura" Was one of the latest Subjects , and, maybe the One that would Be the Success For the Project IG-3567-UW .
Some people say that A Terrorist group attacked the Facility Where The "Tempura"'s Abilities were beeing tested, and KIlled almost every Scentist There, The Project developers Qualified IG-3567-UW as a Failure and Sent various teams to Erradicate the Surviving Test Subjects, Tempura is one of the last ones alive, Hunted by the Special team sent to exterminate him.

Last edited by Revoblam on 2/26/2015, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion

2/23/2015, 5:25 pm
Creation and destruction.

Opposing forces in theory.

Yet one cannot exist without the other.

They exist in a steady balance.

But some would rather tamper with them...

Reyn's Wonderful RP

The sun in the orange-tinted skies slowly rises, bringing much deserved light onto a forest clearing. Within the clearing lie four beings, each of varying appearance and origin (that's you guys!). Unconscious as they may be, one of the four, a young man with long blond hair rises as slowly as the sun behind him. Next to him lies a strange weapon, which he promptly picks up before looking around and taking notice of the beings around him.

"Well, at least I have a weapon... I should probably stay on guard."
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace

2/23/2015, 5:31 pm
Neso slowly stands up, swaying back and forth.

"Ooh... Neso's head hurt..."

Neso shakes his head and looks Shura.

"Agh! Scary sword, scary sw- Wait, you Homs? Who are you?"
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion

2/23/2015, 5:35 pm
"Can't say I was expecting to see a Nopon here." Shura chuckles. "The name's Shura, and I'm a... thief, of sorts. I'm more of a hired help, if anything. But I usually get paid good money to do the stealing business, so I can't complain." He explains, putting the Monado Rudra on his back. "But hey, that's not the point. So your name... Neso, did you say?"
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace

2/23/2015, 5:51 pm
"Yes! Neso is Neso's name." Neso moves away from Shura a bit, "You not steal from Neso, right?"
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion

2/23/2015, 5:59 pm
"I ain't been hired to steal from you." Shura shrugs. "I should probably get this out of the way so I don't give myself a heart attack later... how old are you? I'm seventeen."
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace

2/23/2015, 6:07 pm
"Neso 48 years old. Hom Hom look like Neso when he was 28! Hom Hom age too slow!"
Sponsored content