Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bowser_KingOfKoopas
Bowser_KingOfKoopas
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 18

Gold Gold : 47420

Likes Likes : 0

posting npc's Empty posting npc's

6/29/2011, 1:20 am
can anyone tell me how to post a download link so i can post my custom npc's? i want people to be able to download my custom npc's so they can use them, but i dont know how :CONFUSED:
vs
Fustic Administrator
Posts Posts : 8206

Gold Gold : 48333821

Likes Likes : 69

posting npc's Empty Re: posting npc's

6/29/2011, 1:42 am
Bowser_KingOfKoopas wrote:can anyone tell me how to post a download link so i can post my custom npc's? i want people to be able to download my custom npc's so they can use them, but i dont know how :CONFUSED:
Use the attach file Under the area where you type your message... But you must post a screen shot with your NPCS!
SuperLegendLink
SuperLegendLink
Posts Posts : 1581

Gold Gold : 47200

6/29/2011, 9:58 am
Or use sendspace, megaupload, or mediafire. :)
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48979

Likes Likes : 102

6/29/2011, 10:04 am
I don't know if that was clear enough, so I will give you a step by step guide.

1. Gather your Graphic and put it in a folder. Say, you are putting in a Goomba recolor. You'll need npc-1, npc-1m, and the ''effect'' files in there for the Goomba recolor graphic to be complete,
2. Next, you have to put the folder into a .zip file. You can make a .zip file by right clicking on the program ''Windows Explorer'' while it's running, click ''New,'' and then select ''Compressed (zipped) folder.'' Then, drag the folder with your graphics into the .zip folder.
3. Go to sendspace at www.sendspace.com and click "Browse.'' Then, select the .zip file you created. Then, upload it. Finally, copy the link when it is finished, and paste it to the post you are making!
Bowser_KingOfKoopas
Bowser_KingOfKoopas
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 18

Gold Gold : 47420

6/29/2011, 5:02 pm
thanks everyone! i'll post my npc's as soon as i get back on my computer!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum