Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Metroid

+4
Chomper
Revoblam
Reflet
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
8 posters
Go down

Did You Like The Game?

3 - 75%
0 - 0%
1 - 25%

Total Votes: 4

EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
Beanluv
Beanluv
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 45447

Likes Likes : 7

Super Metroid Empty Super Metroid

12/23/2014, 9:49 pm
Super Metroid Was A Pretty Fun Game For Me, Who Else Here Liked It? Vote In The Poll And Say Why!  :beanchao:
Reflet
Reflet
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 309

Gold Gold : 35815

Likes Likes : 1

Super Metroid Empty Re: Super Metroid

12/23/2014, 10:08 pm
I only played Super metroid and Metroid prime hunters, and I love the game, Idk why though... it's just fun. So, yeah, I voted "yes".
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36023

Likes Likes : 9

12/23/2014, 10:20 pm
never played it, maybe in the furture (if nintendo even releases Snes gmes for 3DS)

but sounds to cool (and var ray glitches lol)
Chomper
Chomper
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 10

Gold Gold : 34770

Likes Likes : 0

12/23/2014, 10:45 pm
I like smw more but its cool
HeroOfRhyme
HeroOfRhyme
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 294

Gold Gold : 34447

12/30/2014, 12:37 pm
Yes, hell yes, omg yes. It's the best metroid game to date. Ask any metroid fan. I even hack the game and know quite a bit about it.

This topic really caught my eye.
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40540

Likes Likes : 3

12/30/2014, 4:00 pm
Well, I liked the game, but...

I got very confused and lost on more than one occasion, and everywhere I went required a power I hadn't achieved yet. I'm barely a professional at this game, so I don't know any tricks about it. I wasn't even able to make it past the Chozo Statue boss fight, as everytime I would try to attack, I'd get rushed at and I'd die very quickly. If I did win, I'd go outside with barely any health and die pretty much immediately after.
HeroOfRhyme
HeroOfRhyme
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 294

Gold Gold : 34447

12/30/2014, 4:16 pm
If you can't even beat the Silver Torizo, which is basically the easiest boss of the game, then you really shouldnt play. I can do advanced tricks. I've beaten hacks that are 5 times harder.

Macmeister
Macmeister
M+ Member
M+ Member
Posts Posts : 2171

Gold Gold : 47740

Likes Likes : 8

http://www.metroid101@forumotion.com

1/11/2015, 7:46 pm
This game is the best game of all time and tops anything else, in my eyes. It design is virtually perfect, and I have literally no complaints with it. ERMERGERD its so good.
Murphmario
Murphmario
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 515

Gold Gold : 45430

Likes Likes : 2

2/22/2015, 12:39 pm
Starman wrote:Well, I liked the game, but...

I got very confused and lost on more than one occasion, and everywhere I went required a power I hadn't achieved yet. I'm barely a professional at this game, so I don't know any tricks about it. I wasn't even able to make it past the Chozo Statue boss fight, as everytime I would try to attack, I'd get rushed at and I'd die very quickly. If I did win, I'd go outside with barely any health and die pretty much immediately after.

Here is a tip:
Use missiles. They will take him down quickly. When he is charging at you, go into a Morph Ball. When he is shooting eggs, shoot them for health and missiles.

To be honest, even the Eye of Cthulhu from Terraria is harder to Torizo.
Macmeister
Macmeister
M+ Member
M+ Member
Posts Posts : 2171

Gold Gold : 47740

Likes Likes : 8

http://www.metroid101@forumotion.com

2/23/2015, 7:48 pm
Murphmario wrote:
Starman wrote:Well, I liked the game, but...

Here is a tip:
Use missiles. They will take him down quickly. When he is charging at you, go into a Morph Ball. When he is shooting eggs, shoot them for health and missiles.

To be honest, even the Eye of Cthulhu from Terraria is harder to Torizo.
Yeah well, The eye of Cthulhu can be pretty challenging early on in a playthrough (Iron or less), but I find the Torizo to be just a joke.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum