Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 49009

Likes Likes : 102

Cloud's Forum Adventures - Season 3 Pack Empty Cloud's Forum Adventures - Season 3 Pack

8/31/2014, 5:09 pm
Welcome! We just got done the Yarn Adventures saga after what felt like an eternity. So, I actually had timed all of the hours I've spent writing the saga and drawing the saga, and I can say that the final time was exactly 151 hours. Hope you guys enjoyed the saga.

This thread can be used as a discussion topic on Season 3 as well, along with the whole series. What was your favorite saga? Favorite villain, favorite episode? Anyway, click the fancy cover art below to download the 25MB archive.

Cloud's Forum Adventures - Season 3 Pack CSZIJy7
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion
Posts Posts : 335

Gold Gold : 36164

Likes Likes : 2

Cloud's Forum Adventures - Season 3 Pack Empty Re: Cloud's Forum Adventures - Season 3 Pack

8/31/2014, 5:10 pm
My favourite episode is the one where I get everyone into gear by smashing the floor.
Fatoldsweaty
Fatoldsweaty
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 303

Gold Gold : 42006

Likes Likes : 8

Cloud's Forum Adventures - Season 3 Pack Empty Re: Cloud's Forum Adventures - Season 3 Pack

8/31/2014, 5:25 pm
Wow 151 hours!!!
Thats more time than I have on "most" video games I play.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum