Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valtries
Valtries
Candidate
Candidate
Posts Posts : 124

Gold Gold : 40330

Likes Likes : 1

Forum Opinion Thread Empty Forum Opinion Thread

8/3/2014, 3:25 pm
So, what do YOU think about the Empire?

My opinion.

I think this is a forum with great qualities. The staff are friendly, and enforce the rules with that hint of strict, but they don't rule with an iron fist. The community itself is so helpful, and I enjoy my stay here.

But why? What is it that makes me want to stay for good? I'll tell you guys now. This is one of those communities where you don't have to just go to a staff member to ask for help. We all know so much about the community, and that makes it so that we can answer questions with the click of a finger. That means I know who I can trust If I'm having any problems with the forum or with other members.

Although it is a small community on a large forum, we are so active every day. With the chatbox friends and enemies can talk to each other and have a laugh. Not one member is not engaged with the forum and doesn't post frequently. I post here because I love this place, and I believe that I want to stay here for a long time. And I am sure that people will agree with me for many years to come.

Share your opinion and discuss.
Fatoldsweaty
Fatoldsweaty
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 303

Gold Gold : 41826

Likes Likes : 8

Forum Opinion Thread Empty Re: Forum Opinion Thread

8/4/2014, 1:28 am
Well agreed, Valtries.

Not only is this a nice community it is very friendly and accepting

I am very tired right now or else I would elaborate more but just know I agree with you for the most part.

Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 35933

Likes Likes : 9

9/6/2014, 10:58 am
Good GUys of forum,by some reason im recenbtly Taking over THe whole HOme section xD But yeah i wenjoy beeing with ya guys
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48829

Likes Likes : 102

9/6/2014, 11:07 am
Even though I'm the founder of this forum, I still actually have an opinion on it.

I think the forum has a lot of room for improvement. First up, I think the theme needs an overhaul, as the space theme has grown bland after, what, 2 years? Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this, but I think it could use a revamp to a night sky theme or something similar. Second, more functionality is always nice, so badges styled in the same way would be a good addition as long as there's not too much. Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this. I also think that we could possibly implement collectibles instead of badges (ex. for winning a Pokemon tournament, you'd get a Poke Ball). Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this. I also think that people don't really get along too well as of late in general, which needs to stop. Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this.

But yeah, that's it. Other than that I guess we're alright.
Vinyl
Vinyl
Spectra
Spectra
Posts Posts : 899

Gold Gold : 46290

Likes Likes : 6

9/6/2014, 11:33 am
Cloud vs Cat
Reminds me of the US Government
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40450

Likes Likes : 3

9/6/2014, 2:36 pm
Cloud wrote:Even though I'm the founder of this forum, I still actually have an opinion on it.

I think the forum has a lot of room for improvement. First up, I think the theme needs an overhaul, as the space theme has grown bland after, what, 2 years? Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this, but I think it could use a revamp to a night sky theme or something similar. Second, more functionality is always nice, so badges styled in the same way would be a good addition as long as there's not too much. Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this. I also think that we could possibly implement collectibles instead of badges (ex. for winning a Pokemon tournament, you'd get a Poke Ball). Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this. I also think that people don't really get along too well as of late in general, which needs to stop. Cat, of course, doesn't agree with me on this.

But yeah, that's it. Other than that I guess we're alright.

Cat, of course, doesn't agree with you on this.

Okay no, but even though I agree the forum is a great place, I have noticed some fighting as of late. It's like when I joined! Okay I'll stop but I love this forum and I would like to see all these conflicts stop.
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 35933

Likes Likes : 9

10/17/2014, 10:22 pm
ᅚᅚ wrote:Cloud vs Cat
Reminds me of the US Government

That reminds me of oposition and K Political group here .-.
SONICTEAM
SONICTEAM
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 105

Gold Gold : 40229

Likes Likes : 0

10/21/2014, 11:57 am
I think the forums are amazing and its a nice way to just relax for awhile :P and do comics and stuff.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum