Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams/Nightmares

+9
Jams - ADventuresVDO
ErikMouse
vs
illias3000
Firespike33
Revoblam
Megar
Manfred von Karma
Fatoldsweaty
13 posters
Go down
Fatoldsweaty
Fatoldsweaty
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 303

Gold Gold : 42006

Likes Likes : 8

Dreams/Nightmares - Page 2 Empty Dreams/Nightmares

7/31/2014, 5:13 pm
First topic message reminder :

As the description says share Dreams and nightmares here if you want, I will later.

Murphmario
Murphmario
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 515

Gold Gold : 45520

Likes Likes : 2

Dreams/Nightmares - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams/Nightmares

10/16/2014, 3:45 pm
I had a nightmare where my Mom died. I woke up.
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36113

Likes Likes : 9

10/17/2014, 10:32 pm
lol my dreams ran away, Literrally in most of the ways xD
ErikMouse
ErikMouse
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 661

Gold Gold : 47488

Likes Likes : 7

http://www.erikmouse.com

10/23/2014, 1:51 am
If you are still wanting to read some stuff that may sound weird enough to be creepy pastas of some sort, I had some dreams you may consider weird.

1. The first dream all I can remember is that I was somewhere and have come across this character that looked like Shifu from Kung Fu Panda. It appeared to look like a plush toy Shifu that seemed like it was alive, but also appeared to have gotten a rip like it was involved in a battle. I picked it or him up to comfort him and that I was going to see about getting him fixed up. I then take him to this restaurant where I have gotten a table with someone who I was talking to about where to take Shifu for healing, and is all I remember as I had woken up.
  2. The second dream I remember being in a strange mall trying to find my way around. I went up stairs to a second floor and then came back down stairs again. I then went down to a floor before which appeared to be a strange maze, but then found a way to come back up to the first floor again. When I came back to the first floor, something happened where things appeared different with the feeling I might have had someone after me, but didn't see anyone. I continued along and came to this store clerk who wanted me to get a plush toy for some reason. Perhaps I did something that I don't recall and was getting rewarded for it. The story clerk then leads me over to a plush toy area, but couldn't find anything that I want. I then remember being in another spot on the same floor and head over to there with the store clerk following me. When I came to that location, I notice other plush toys that are larger then ones in the previous area the store clerk led me to and continued looking around. After looking the area over a couple times and attempting to remember something I saw here, I come across two enlarged versions of Gummi Bears that look like Cubbi and Sunni that look a bit odd. While I was looking at them, the store clerk comes over to them and does a strange beat with them with one being held or [Green Poop In A Bag] above the other. For some reason, this got me thinking of the Furlings from Stargate SG1 just before I woke up.
  3. The third dream I was involved with the foot clan from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. In it, it seemed I was Karai by the way things seemed, and the area appeared to be reminiscence of the outside of my paternal grandma's house. As far as I can remember, I saw who appeared to be Fishface and Tiger Claw being there, but didn't notice the Shredder around for some reason. While I was heading around what appeared to be the side of my paternal grandma's house, I came to a hidden alcove where there appeared to be a brain creature kraang on a tripod working on its robot body. Instead of bothering the kraang, I continued along the side of my paternal grandma's house and ran into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At that point, I must of switched to Hamato Miwa or something as I suddenly joined the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles who lead me out of the area to someplace that looks like a bathhouse. While a couple of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had gone in to investigate something, I was hearing strange noises coming from below and looked around to see an entrance to a sewer passageway under the bathhouse. I started to suggest to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to check out the sewer underneath the bathhouse, but then woke up.
  4. The fourth dream I remember going to this strange spa or pool and my mother being with me, and it seemed like a paradise pool of some sort as the people here were wearing gown-like garments that seemed somewhat Greek in a way. I soon found myself going in the pool, and then I came out of it and was wearing a similar gown. The gown I was wearing appeared to look like it was made of vinyl for some reason. I then noticed my mother heading into this room with seating that appeared to be inside of a building next to the pool and went to follow her. Just as I entered the room, I noticed my mom with someone and turned to see someone else coming into the room. With then, appeared to be this fairy or doll that looked like a fairy. As the person came close to me, the fairy came over to attach to me for some reason. I reached up to touch it with the feeling of it being attracted to me for some reason, and soon woke up.
  5. The fifth dream was a bit strange as it seemed to be about these forums and there was a game in the arcade that seemed to be based off of Legend of Zelda, A Link To The Past. In the game, there appeared to be that person in the village that runs off and you can only catch them with the Pegasus Boots, but it appeared different and strange as there was a sign blocked by a treasure chest nearby and the sign said something about how the running person rips writing off of signs among other things according to Cat. Then the scene changed to a strange castle top with a character that looked like Puss In Boots who appeared to be running things and is discussion with someone about the running person. While trying to figure out what was going on, I woke up.
Turnip
Turnip
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 149

Gold Gold : 42055

Likes Likes : 1

http://www.rogerkorpics.tumblr.com/

10/27/2014, 12:57 am
I don't have a lot of dreams that I remember, but I have one dream that I still remember vividly.

It started out in a school cafeteria, where it looked like some sort of daycare program was going on. The walls were white, and there were various wooden cubbies aligning one of the walls and portable wooden shelves with board games on them. On that cubbie wall there was a mural that had various pictures on it representing various american symbolism, such as the flag, painted in a way to make it take the shape of the geographical country and a dollar bill. The floors were lined in large tiles, that were typically white and vanilla colored and the walls were made up of a brick like material from what I could tell and all around the room were the fold-able lunch tables, but unfolded to accommodate the children activities. I was walking to a board game that was set up at a lunch table where some of my friends were calling me over too, but they looked a lot younger and I was still my normal age. The game was Monopoly, a game where you bought properties, and went around the board trying to not be bankrupt. I joined in the game knowing it could be fun and chose the shoe token piece and rolled the die. As soon as I rolled the die, I was in a busseling city, full of skyscrapers and businesses galore. I was racing down the busy streets inside a giant converse shoe made in the color red, and then I went down into a parking lot where down there, there was a video game store. I entered and it looked like a cramped Game Stop store, and at the cash register were two homeless people, a man and a woman who went up to me and explained that they owned the store. I recall there being my father who was trying to convince me to leave the premises. I then went back into my shoe along with my dad and it raced me back to my house. There we went to the backyard where all the family members were there, waiting, and looking at a old, small television where we were planning on watching "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" it was the middle of the afternoon and this was all in the backyard, which was quite obscure. We started watching it, but then as I looked away from the screen I was the the sun was moving quickly. So quickly that it ending up becoming sundown in a matter of seconds. It was at that time that my relatives, disappointed, had to go home because it was getting to late. The television went to static and I decided to go back inside my house. But, once I got through the door I was in a weird metal cylindrical room, reminiscent of a labratory, I looked behind me and there was no door anymore but just a metal wall, I looked in front of my and saw three giant heads, all wearing novelty glasses trying to step on me with a ginormous pair of robotic trousers. As I was running away a female voice screamed at me in terror telling me to "Watch out!" I looked up and a giant metal shoe was falling right above my head and right before it fell on me I woke up.

To this day I still don't know what it could mean.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Posts Posts : 55

Gold Gold : 44950

Likes Likes : 1

http://www.elitelygamers.com

10/27/2014, 1:22 pm
I had a dream once that I worked for The Yogscast as a content creator.
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40630

Likes Likes : 3

10/27/2014, 3:46 pm
I wanted to post this.

So one time, I had a dream that me and my mom and dad (who are together in all my dreams, divorced irl) moved to some weird town, where all the houses were made of wood. So, the town had a mayor called "Mayor Radon" and he was kind of a big guy, with glasses, and he always wore a suit around. So, the townsfolk weren't very fond of him, as any time someone would screw up, they would say they "Pulled a Radon" or "that was such a Radon move". So, at some point a little old lady, completely covered by a hood walked up to me, and I ran behind my mom, mainly because she freaked me out. So, I ran off than, and the old lady appeared again, though I thought I left her back with my mom. I ran into a cabin (bad idea) where she followed and closed the door. She took off her hood, revealing she was like, a robot with skeletal hands and such. I THOUGHT I woke up, but I was actually in another dream. I was at my dad's house playing some type of NSMBW hack on my comp, and I got to Bowser's Castle. The screen went black, and I shut my eyes and plugged my ears, while my dad walked in. The old lady's face popped up and screamed at my (playing the FNAF death sound) and I woke up, for real this time.
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36113

Likes Likes : 9

10/30/2014, 8:45 pm
Lol i dreamed last nights that everythign went so fast and Somethign happened, No really that happened. just i nthe most epic part i woke up .-.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum