Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My introduction

+6
DragonSoul
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Valtries
Cloud
vs
Pressy
10 posters
Go down
Pressy
Posts Posts : 46

Gold Gold : 35780

Likes Likes : 5

My introduction Empty My introduction

7/29/2014, 4:03 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Hi everyone on this forum I finally decided to join as Mike has been telling me to all day but what was stopping me was I could not decide on a name and I finally decided to go with Pressy as it is the name of a character from a series I like and James said that was what I should go for. I think I should tell a bit about myself since I have joined after all. My real name is Sarah but since my name is Pressy on here I guess that is what I should be called? I am quite opened minded and respect most peoples ideas and opinions as long as they do not hurt others and are not evil. I myself am quite interested in paranormal things even though most probably do not think such things exist. I am also interested in writing short stories about random things I may think of. Mike says I can discuss anything on here and that everyone is friendly so I look foward to being able to get on and discuss things I am thinking about and not have people call me names and insult me because I say one word wrong like that other website I had got on known as 4chan where on the paranormal board everyone started insulting me and calling me stupid and saying dirty things because I made the mistake of mentioning I was female. This forum is according to Mike a place that helped him become more outspoken and I am hoping it does the same for me as I have a hard time speaking to others in person. And I would like to become not as quiet as I currently am. Mike also said I can discuss video games I play or have played in the past as this was originally the point of the forum itself in the past.  So the games I enjoy are mostly Nintendo series such as Mario and The Legend Of Zelda and more recent as of to date Super Smash Brothers and in the past Animal Crossing but I have not played that in years as I no longer own it and neither does anyone I know except James. Other than Nintendo owned series I have also played Final Fantasy and find the strategic gameplay fun as it reminds me of chess. Outside of electronic things I enjoy nature very much so and take frequent walks usually to clear my thoughts and help me stay calm. I also would like to get into drawing but I think I draw horrendously and really want to improve. I look forward to meeting others that may share at least one common interest as me as I do not know many people online and do not have many friends in person as well. I am sorry if this is getting too long so I shall end it here by saying I think I will like getting on here based on what I have been told.
vs
Fustic Administrator
Posts Posts : 8206

Gold Gold : 48333801

Likes Likes : 69

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

7/29/2014, 4:13 am
Welcome! Even though we're in the same room!
And to everyone else, THIS is the friend I've been referring to
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48959

Likes Likes : 102

7/29/2014, 5:19 am
Welcome to CF! Normally, I'd say ask a staff member if you had any questions, but in your case, I guess you can just ask Cat?
Valtries
Valtries
Candidate
Candidate
Posts Posts : 124

Gold Gold : 40460

Likes Likes : 1

7/29/2014, 5:36 am
Welcome, Pressy!

Like the paranormal, huh? I know a lot in that category so if you have any questions in that field just ask!!!
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42305

Likes Likes : 9

7/29/2014, 10:27 am
Hey, welcome to the forums!  Follow the rules, meet the people, and most importantly, have fun!   :L
DragonSoul
DragonSoul
Shadow
Shadow
Posts Posts : 4574

Gold Gold : 43015

Likes Likes : 24

7/29/2014, 1:15 pm
Welcome to our forum, I'm not much on paranormal just games.
Fatoldsweaty
Fatoldsweaty
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 303

Gold Gold : 41956

Likes Likes : 8

7/31/2014, 5:27 pm
Howdy Pressy, sorry if I seemed offensive to you in the chatbox. I feel almost like I wrote your intro considering how much we have in common besides Final Fantasy, that game is good, but I have really only played Final Fantasy 12, though, I did beat it and my characters are mostly around level 80.

Anyways nice to meet you, I hope you accomplish your goals and don't worry about anything, since joining clouds forums I feel as though I have grown in character as well, so given time I am sure you will also.

As a final note I will say I am into paranormal stuff big time, if you ever want to talk about anything, just hit me up. :-D 
Freddy Fazbear
Freddy Fazbear
Candidate
Candidate
Posts Posts : 1843

Gold Gold : 43790

Likes Likes : 3

7/31/2014, 6:13 pm
Hey Pressy! Welcome the forum! 4chan is not the best place to try to be respected though

Anyway, enjoy your time here!
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36063

Likes Likes : 9

7/31/2014, 7:00 pm
You like final fnatasy?

Im a fan of thooose games =D!

And yeah, 4chan is a little like...Ununderstanable :S?

Have fun in the forums(wich have a whooole story inculding a Bahamut)
Vinyl
Vinyl
Spectra
Spectra
Posts Posts : 899

Gold Gold : 46420

Likes Likes : 6

7/31/2014, 9:16 pm
"Dante keeps talking about pressing my pressure plate. I told him it was for stepping on."
~Terraria Mechanic
 :yeah boi:

Welcome though, and I hope you enjoy your stay
And don't think I was saying something dirty because you're female or anything, it was just a pun on your name
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum