Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming & Going Members - Post Here

+14
Manfred von Karma
SONICTEAM
Neon-Ice
sleepy
SilverDeoxys563
Fire_Blade
vs
Elliwhi
DragonSoul
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
Valtries
Freddy Fazbear
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Cloud
18 posters
Go down
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48939

Likes Likes : 102

Coming & Going Members - Post Here - Page 4 Empty Coming & Going Members - Post Here

7/27/2014, 12:40 pm
First topic message reminder :

This has got to be the 50th time I've reposted this, hm? Well, I'm sure you know how this works by now, but if you're returning, taking a break, or leaving us, post here!

Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42285

Likes Likes : 9

Coming & Going Members - Post Here - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming & Going Members - Post Here

10/29/2014, 7:34 pm
I am logging out.  For good.

Drama:

Thank you for the memories!   :yes:

I give you all a parting gift.  It was to be the cover of my Overcast Adventures.  I never got around to doing it.
My Final Gift:

And with that, I have completed my final post.  I bid you all farewell!  :yah:
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48939

Likes Likes : 102

Coming & Going Members - Post Here - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming & Going Members - Post Here

10/29/2014, 10:43 pm
X-ADventuresVDO-X wrote:I am logging out.  For good.

Drama:

Thank you for the memories!   :yes:

I give you all a parting gift.  It was to be the cover of my Overcast Adventures.  I never got around to doing it.
My Final Gift:

And with that, I have completed my final post.  I bid you all farewell!  :yah:

Well, see ya later then.
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40560

Likes Likes : 3

10/30/2014, 3:34 pm
Goodbye, one of the first friends I had made on this forum. I'm sad to see you go, but I hope you move on to great things :)
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36043

Likes Likes : 9

10/30/2014, 8:44 pm
oh, THen see ya VDo, and Break a leg! Have luck!
SilverDeoxys563
SilverDeoxys563
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 74

Gold Gold : 46750

Likes Likes : 4

Coming & Going Members - Post Here - Page 4 Empty hey

11/2/2014, 9:25 pm
So how's this forum been doing since I joined three years ago? You guys are a hardy bunch, aren't you?  There's a few familiar faces here to me still, but not many--I'm surprised I even still recognize any of you! But anyway, I'm mainly interesting in the Super Smash Bros. 3DS tournaments you're planning to host, so I'll be looking forward to those. Anything that can satisfy my interest in Smash which started when I was five years old would be great for me.

Indeed, I'm still a Christian, so let me put this out there: Some sinners can be saints. Don't let your own imperfection put you down.  I don't plan to turn back on my faith as there's actually someone... very special, IRL, that inspired me to desert the kinds of people I was seeing at Knux's forums, which have apparently died. Interesting turn of events.

Hmm, 17 new messages... I wonder.

So who around here cares to know anything about me? I'm here.
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma
Zerospace
Zerospace
Posts Posts : 387

Gold Gold : 40560

Likes Likes : 3

11/2/2014, 9:41 pm
Hello, welcome back, all that.

3 years, eh? Well, welcome back from...however long you've been gone :P.
SilverDeoxys563
SilverDeoxys563
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 74

Gold Gold : 46750

11/3/2014, 12:58 am
In spirit I've been here until last year when I vowed to leave Knux's forums. Then I just declined to care about SMBX at all. Then, I was invited to Yoshibrothers's SSB3DS tournament at Joey's forums, then I remembered you guys after Cloud told me you guys were having a tournament as well. So basically I didn't come back to SMBX because SMBX, but I came to ninja some fighters with a Greninja. Lol
Neon-Ice
Neon-Ice
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 389

Gold Gold : 35585

11/3/2014, 1:10 am
I couldn't get on for days- But I'm here now!!
vs
Fustic Administrator
Posts Posts : 8206

Gold Gold : 48333781

Likes Likes : 69

11/3/2014, 6:12 am
Welcome back

IT ISN'T!!
sleepy
sleepy
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 4

Gold Gold : 34770

Likes Likes : 0

11/5/2014, 2:45 am
deoxys told me to register because i'm a [Billy BadButt]

yooo i'm sleepy, formerly known as crankykong99.

sup :D
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum