Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luigifan064
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 154

Gold Gold : 41030

Likes Likes : 0

Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World Empty Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World

2/28/2013, 7:22 pm
Can some on do mario and luigi with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi! MAKE IT SUPER MARIO WORLD PLEASE!

Image:[img]Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World Url10[/img]

Thank you!!!!

-Mariofan064

Last edited by Mariofan064 on 3/2/2013, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luigifan064
Standard Member

Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World Empty Re: Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World

2/28/2013, 10:47 pm
sorry if it is too hard guys Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World 878948377
Anonymous

Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World Empty Re: Mario with a gun replacing fire mario and fire luigi Super Mario World

3/1/2013, 12:59 am
Well... the sprite would be difficult to fit with the playable's width.
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48949

Likes Likes : 102

3/1/2013, 12:11 pm
rahr480 wrote:Well... the sprite would be difficult to fit with the playable's width.
This. However, if someone were to make a gun, put the Mario player on a layer and attach the gun to that layer, then maybe...
Anonymous

3/1/2013, 1:24 pm
Cloud wrote:Put the Mario player on a layer and attach the gun to that layer
I already tried to do that a lot of times... But I think I did something bad... or..
Is that possible?
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 239

Gold Gold : 44060

Likes Likes : 8

3/1/2013, 2:55 pm
This isn't realy possible to work out fine. You could replacce it the pwnhammer but then it will instant shoot. But why do you want Mario with a gun? XD Are you making an Mario shooter?
Luigifan064
Standard Member

3/1/2013, 5:59 pm
@Darkyoshi: Yeah! I should put it in New Super Mario World X!

Thanx DarkYoshi, YOU GAVE A GOOD IDEA!!!

But Seriously can someone make me a gun mario!

Please
Luigifan064
Standard Member

3/2/2013, 2:35 pm
Can somebody please make one for me!

I am new at Making sprites so i dont know. :S
Luigifan064
Standard Member

3/3/2013, 8:18 pm
HelLO!? Anyone gonna help? :O
Minomutchi
Minomutchi
Slime
Slime
Posts Posts : 419

Gold Gold : 41490

Likes Likes : -1

3/3/2013, 8:40 pm
Mariofan064 wrote:HelLO!? Anyone gonna help? :O

Hey dude, please don't triple post.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum