Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 42840

Likes Likes : 28

Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens) Empty Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens)

2/11/2013, 6:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Here's my now main project! MFGG has been scrapped because it was just too lengthy. So now onto what SMK is all about.

Story
Spoiler:

Worlds
Spoiler:

Map 100% Complete:Save as and open with Paint.Net, the image is too large to upload! Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens) 364988687
Spoiler:

New Features:
Spoiler:

NEW Items
Spoiler:

NEW Bosses
Spoiler:

Screenshots: (Most screens are outdated and were originally Betas. Most that appear empty have already been cleared during gameplay.)
Spoiler:
NEW SCREENS:
Spoiler:

UPDATES:
Spoiler:

DEMOS
I will release Demos after I complete each world. When the final Demo is released(the final cut) I will also release my sketches, Beta Elements, and levels, NPCs that were removed for the final release. After the release of the second Demo I will release the walkthrough to World 1. In the coming weeks I will release the list of bosses that will appear in World 1 and more progression screenshots. So stay tuned.

Testers
Spoiler:

GFX Designers
Spoiler:

LP/ Trailer Designer:
Spoiler:
World 1: 90% Complete
Spoiler:

I hope you will enjoy this once it is completed. I guarantee that if I CANCEL this project I will release what has been so far done so you can enjoy some of it! CANCELLATION will not happen unless the project is deleted or I am unable to continue due to good reason. I will not cancel this project because I got bored or I just don't feel like it. I want this finished for people to enjoy! Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens) 364988687

Last edited by Squishy Rex on 2/27/2013, 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 47000

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens) Empty Re: Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens)

2/11/2013, 9:23 am
o3o!!! Cool Squishy Rex! Question. How many playables you have? Just Mario And Luigi or you will unlock others?
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member

Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens) Empty Re: Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens)

2/11/2013, 9:28 am
All five default players are available from the start, however, I recommend not using Link, because there will be a Boss in Pipe Maze (Petey Piranha) that replaces Wart. Link can't kill Wart.
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 239

Gold Gold : 44120

Likes Likes : 8

2/11/2013, 10:15 am
Wow this looks very very good. You impressed me with this. I realy like the airship level! Only one bad thing I see, the ocean background It just doesn't fit the theme.
philars
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 44

Gold Gold : 42570

Likes Likes : 1

2/11/2013, 1:16 pm
Wow!! I love your worldmap, the beach with the palm tree look very good! And by the screen, this Project look very nice! Where did you got this water background? And i also like the way you use all these diagonal pipe! Good luck!
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member

2/11/2013, 5:42 pm
DarkYoshi wrote:Wow this looks very very good. You impressed me with this. I realy like the airship level! Only one bad thing I see, the ocean background It just doesn't fit the theme.

Well if you mean the background of the airship level, it is actually the Airship Clouds BG from Red-Yoshi's CGFX Pack.

Thanks to everyone for the comments as well. Super Mushroom Kingdom: The Search for Star Dome (Pre-Demo Screens) 2509337627
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 239

Gold Gold : 44120

Likes Likes : 8

2/13/2013, 5:21 pm
Squishy Rex wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:Wow this looks very very good. You impressed me with this. I realy like the airship level! Only one bad thing I see, the ocean background It just doesn't fit the theme.

Well if you mean the background of the airship level, it is actually the Airship Clouds BG from Red-Yoshi's CGFX Pack.
No no I mean in the ocean level screen. With that coral tileset. That bg doesn't fit I actually hate it a bit... If you use another bg it would look totaly cool. If you don't know wich one I can pm you some suggestions.
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member

2/14/2013, 4:18 am
DarkYoshi wrote:
Squishy Rex wrote:

No no I mean in the ocean level screen. With that coral tileset. That bg doesn't fit I actually hate it a bit... If you use another bg it would look totaly cool. If you don't know wich one I can pm you some suggestions.

Ok, I wil look for other possible BGs, if you want to still PM me some suggestions then that's cool! Maybe we might choose ones that are the same.

SMALL UPDATE: Demo 1 is at approximately 90% completion. There is one more level to make and half a level to finish. So I am in progress of testing Demo 1. I have a hopeful release date for Beta Testers of next Friday and the general public the following Monday.
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member

2/27/2013, 7:45 am
The last Update before Demo 1 is released, there is now a heap more awesome screenshots, showcasing more of World 1 and small snippets of World 2. Enjoy!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum