Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RFan
RFan
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 262

Gold Gold : 41855

Likes Likes : 1

Yellow Toad (over Peach) and NSPBWii's Blue Toad Empty Yellow Toad (over Peach) and NSPBWii's Blue Toad

1/27/2013, 2:39 am
I made Yellow Toad as a separate character over Peach. I also inserted NSPBWii's Blue Toad and a switch block for Yellow Toad.

Download:

Spoiler:

Screenie:

Spoiler:

Credit to NSPBWii.

Last edited by Starz Lol on 1/3/2015, 3:10 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Touching up the thread.)
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
Beanluv
Beanluv
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 45487

Likes Likes : 7

Yellow Toad (over Peach) and NSPBWii's Blue Toad Empty Re: Yellow Toad (over Peach) and NSPBWii's Blue Toad

1/27/2013, 11:24 am
That toad block is goldensonic's!
Lune
Lune
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1069

Gold Gold : 45688

Yellow Toad (over Peach) and NSPBWii's Blue Toad Empty Re: Yellow Toad (over Peach) and NSPBWii's Blue Toad

1/27/2013, 11:56 am
fire brain wrote:That toad block is goldensonic's!
No, no, the coloration's a bit off for that.
RFan
RFan
Standard Member

1/27/2013, 1:47 pm
I kinda took some stuff from Red Yoshi's gfx pack, like:

Daisy Fireballs
NSPBWii's Yellow Toad (edited to fit with peach's controls)
NSPBWii's Blue Toad (and no I am not trying to steal your work NSPBWii.)
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 46950

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

1/27/2013, 1:52 pm
Starz Lol wrote:I kinda took some stuff from Red Yoshi's gfx pack, like:

Daisy Fireballs
NSPBWii's Yellow Toad (edited to fit with peach's controls)
NSPBWii's Blue Toad (and no I am not trying to steal your work NSPBWii.)

You canĀ“t do that without permission...
RFan
RFan
Standard Member

1/27/2013, 2:04 pm
I'm terribly sorry about that, but I was just trying to help people make a remake of NSMBWii, but I was working on Yellow Toad for a few days now, but the old version had the crouching sprites stuck in the ground, so I moved them up. But sadly, the small crouching sprites exeeded the maximum size for Peach's crouching sprites, so I resized them and they worked. But I didn't want Yellow Toad to float in mid-air, so I moved the whole graphic down. That was how the crouching sprites got stuck in the ground.
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48959

Likes Likes : 102

1/27/2013, 2:21 pm
Wait, if he's adding stuff to a graphic that's already made, it's OK as long as he cites who made the graphic, or in other words, give credit to the graphic's owner.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum