Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48909

Likes Likes : 102

Fluidity: Spin Cycle Review Empty Fluidity: Spin Cycle Review

12/31/2012, 11:48 pm
Fluidity: Spin Cycle Review PRICE: $10.99 USD
I haven't reviewed a game in quite a while, I know. But I'm back, reviewing Nintendo's latest wave-making title, Fluidity: Spin Cycle. Normally, I wouldn't review a game like this...but with a pricey price tag of $11, I thought that I should let you know if it's worth a dip.

Graphics SCORE: 5/5
The graphics are bright and vibrant, and caught my eye right when I saw the game sitting in the eShop. Although, characters called "Rainbow Spirits" are a little bit too bright and vibrant for me.

Controls SCORE: 4/5
The controls of Fluidity: Spin Cycle are fluid (get the joke?) and responsive. The subtitle of this entry in the Fluidity series is Spin Cycle, so you need to tilt your 3DS system. Well, the gyro controls of the game are fluid (as I've said before) and work well. However, sometimes you'll need to turn your 3DS upside-down, and that can get a bit awkward.

Creativity SCORE: 5/5
Of course every game needs creativity. Well, this game has tons of it. You control a puddle of water named Eddy, and you try to save the Rainbow Spirits who live within the pages of an old book. Yeah, it seems childish, but you get used to it.

Replay Value SCORE: 3/5
There's not much to the Replay Value of this game. However, each time you complete a level, you get a rating from 1-5 stars. There are some things to get from levels later on, like treasures, but that's it.

Conclusion FINAL SCORE: 17/20
Fluidity: Spin Cycle is a great game. There's tons of content and the extra stuff in the levels will keep players coming back...for a while. Good controls, graphics, and creativity are what defines this game, and the final product is a fluid experience that's definitely worth a buy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum