Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jesus77755
jesus77755
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 53

Gold Gold : 46600

Likes Likes : 0

The Tales Of The Evil Twins Bosses Request Empty The Tales Of The Evil Twins Bosses Request

12/25/2012, 8:08 pm
Can you guys make these bosses for my project? :)

World 4: Strategic Forest:
Giant yoshi's island Naval Piranha plant that replaces mouser

World 5: Heavenly Clouds:
King Lakitu Boss

World 6: Zebphis:
General/Captain Zombie Toad that replaces Mouser. Make the bombs be replaced with smb3 bob-ombs

I'll give credit when fulfilled :)

Last edited by jesus77755 on 12/25/2012, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinyl
Vinyl
Spectra
Spectra
Posts Posts : 899

Gold Gold : 46460

Likes Likes : 6

The Tales Of The Evil Twins Bosses Request Empty Re: The Tales Of The Evil Twins Bosses Request

12/25/2012, 11:24 pm
I swear if any of you post my World 6 Balrog Boss here Im going to choke someone
(Sorry my Balrog Boss is only exclusive to World 6 in Scatmario's Quest, someone else will have to make it)
jesus77755
jesus77755
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 53

Gold Gold : 46600

Likes Likes : 0

The Tales Of The Evil Twins Bosses Request Empty Re: The Tales Of The Evil Twins Bosses Request

12/25/2012, 11:27 pm
Vinyl Scratch wrote:I swear if any of you post my World 6 Balrog Boss here Im going to choke someone
(Sorry my Balrog Boss is only exclusive to World 6 in Scatmario's Quest, someone else will have to make it)
That's okay, before your post I changed my mind not to use balrog and just use bowser for the world 3 boss.
However I do need the bosses I requested for worlds, 4, 5, and 6 though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum