Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
atomic toad
atomic toad
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 460

Gold Gold : 43500

Likes Likes : 0

How do you make a red coin challenge Empty How do you make a red coin challenge

10/18/2012, 2:57 am
I see it on videos and in episodes but how do you do it I know it has something to do with Events/Layers I would like to use these for my episode so please help :D
robert190302
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 597

Gold Gold : 47540

Likes Likes : -3

How do you make a red coin challenge Empty Re: How do you make a red coin challenge

10/18/2012, 2:44 pm
I've checked the invasion 2 Red Coin level (I don't renember the name of the level, so don't ask.) And the red coins were at the same layer.
I've tried to do so, but failed.
I checked events, and still failed......
Vinyl
Vinyl
Spectra
Spectra
Posts Posts : 899

Gold Gold : 46460

Likes Likes : 6

How do you make a red coin challenge Empty Re: How do you make a red coin challenge

10/18/2012, 7:14 pm
1. Make the coins a layer for themselves and just them
2. Make a event that shows a star or whatever you want it to do when you collect the coins
3.Put the coins down labeled with the layer and all have the event in the "No more in the layer" NPC event section
4. Voila your done
atomic toad
atomic toad
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 460

Gold Gold : 43500

Likes Likes : 0

10/18/2012, 8:35 pm
thank you
Freddy Fazbear
Freddy Fazbear
Candidate
Candidate
Posts Posts : 1843

Gold Gold : 43830

Likes Likes : 3

12/16/2012, 11:02 am
Solved! LOCKED.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum