Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48909

Likes Likes : 102

Cave Story eShop: Curly Story Glitch Empty Cave Story eShop: Curly Story Glitch

10/6/2012, 9:08 am
Ok, so. I met Curly in Sand Zone today, saved, and quit. I restarted the game a bit later, and said "Oh, Curly Story already? Might as well give it a try!" Well, when I started the game, the graphics were scrambled. Curly fell through the floor. A while later, she appeared in the Start Point. But, she looked like Quote, and she immediately drowned.
I decided to restart Curly Story. I clicked "New Game", but it skipped to the part where she is moveable. There were blocks everywhere. I maneuvered Curly through blocks, and the First Cave was the same. There was invisible water to drown in. However, I noticed a lack of enemies, save points, and health restores. I decided to quit. I started my main file, in the Labyrinth with Curly when you fight together, and I gasped. There were two Quotes. One, that was me, and one with a machine gun. I restarted my game, and it was as if nothing had happened. Seriously, WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THIS? I'm going to keep a log of what's happened so far. They start when I restart Curly Story.

1. Curly falls into water, turns into Quote, and drowns.

2. Curly falls through the floor.

3.The whole place is filled with blocks and silhouettes of enemies. Curly falls through the floor.

4. See #2.

5. The returns me to the HOME menu, stating, "an error has occurred, forcing the system to restart."

The glitch is fixed as of now.

Last edited by Cloud on 10/23/2012, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinyl
Vinyl
Spectra
Spectra
Posts Posts : 899

Gold Gold : 46370

Likes Likes : 6

Cave Story eShop: Curly Story Glitch Empty Re: Cave Story eShop: Curly Story Glitch

10/6/2012, 11:51 am
Seems Major, maybe get Curly's Panties to fix this?
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48909

Likes Likes : 102

Cave Story eShop: Curly Story Glitch Empty Re: Cave Story eShop: Curly Story Glitch

10/6/2012, 9:39 pm
Nope, I have her panties. I'm trying to beat Ballos now.
Dragon10384
Dragon10384
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 44

Gold Gold : 44450

Likes Likes : 0

2/12/2013, 2:06 am
Have you found the little people and got the nemesis gun?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum