Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Macmeister
Macmeister
M+ Member
M+ Member
Posts Posts : 2171

Gold Gold : 47790

Likes Likes : 8

http://www.metroid101@forumotion.com

Things you might not have known about metroid. (Not the making, the in game storyline.) Empty Things you might not have known about metroid. (Not the making, the in game storyline.)

6/28/2012, 7:35 am
Hello all. Since I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE METROID SO MUCH, I've decided to spread my love of it to other people by informing them of stuff they might not have known in the metroid series. Hence the title "Things you might not have known about metroid" .

1.The chozos had discovered the threat of the x parasites before the galactic federation

2. Ridley led the space pirates before mother brain.

3. The chozos engineered mother brain.

4. The chozos engineered the metroids to combat the x parasites

5. Most of the chozos death were caused by the great poison. (You better know what the great poison is or you're not a metroid fan, sorry.)

6. In the comics and stuff the space pirate mother ship was blown up by Samus' DAD when she was a kid and not her like it shows you in zero mission. (Maybe its another one in zero mission?)

7. "Metroid" is a chozo word for "ultimate warrior".

8. The space pirate mother ship from zero mission is NOT in fact the wrecked ship.

Well, that's all I have for you right now, hope you learned something about metroid you didn't know already. Also Mario64Amazing, you better read this topic.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum