Observatory Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mii Gunner and Brawler Specials

Dieofbetus
    Dieofbetus
    Newbie Member

Posts Posts : 24

Gold Gold : 26711

Likes Likes : 1

Mii Gunner and Brawler Specials Empty Mii Gunner and Brawler Specials

Post by Dieofbetus 3/16/2017, 11:37 am

Hi there! I was considering picking up the Mii gunner and Brawler amiibos, (seeing as Pacman can win a tournament, anything this possible) maybe the sword one but he might join my coin army. So, I'll most likely order the 3 pack. While I can assume the bonuses and stat setup of the amiibos, I have a question of which specials were the best.

For mii gunner, this is what I was considering...

1: Because charge shot is awesome.
    1 or 3 (can't decide): I like the spacing 1 gives, but I also like the long range pressure 3 gives as well.
    2: Because it can kill well.
    1 or 3 (can't decide): I like the ability of the reflect, but absorbing vortex is pretty nice as well.

As for training, I would assume training it like a samus amiibo. Would this be correct?

For a brawler:

2: I like ultimate uppercut's idea of a nice little KO option, but I'm worried if it will translate well into an amiibo. I mean, it's similar to the Donkey Punch from DK, and I know his amiibo kind of uses it wrong from what I read, but I want your opinion on this. If not, I'll put it to Shot Put.

1: Probably his best horizontal recovery.

2 or 3 (Can't decide): I like both, as 2 is a really nice KO move for its recovery, but 3 is also a good recovery and kill move. I saw Amiibo Dan go piston punch, and others, but is it better?

2: All the recovery.

And what should I prioritize for the brawler? Like, how should I teach him?

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you consider giving me some advice! Also, is it even worth it to do sword fighter?
    Arklaine
    Arklaine
    Mega Member

Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41572

Likes Likes : 95

Mii Gunner and Brawler Specials Empty Re: Mii Gunner and Brawler Specials

Post by Arklaine 3/16/2017, 1:05 pm

Gunner does best with 1/3/3/1.

As for Brawler, it's absolutely VITAL to run Shot Put and Soaring Axe Kick. Brawler never uses any neutral B custom other than Shot Put, but up B is more of the main issue with Brawler. Simply put, Soaring Axe Kick offers the best chance of recovery AND the least chance of self-destructing Brawler can get. Brawler has a notorious reputation of self-destructing due to falling off stage and not being able to recover with Piston Punch or Helicopter Kick.

Swordfighter is a mixed bag. Its only mains niche is its ability to consistently Counter, and even then it may not Counter consistently. But if you could try teaching it Counters and tilts it may turn out to be okay.
    Dieofbetus
    Dieofbetus
    Newbie Member

Post by Dieofbetus 3/16/2017, 1:11 pm

Okay, thank you so much! I'll try out the sword fight for a bit, and if he doesn't work out, I'll throw him to my coin army. But this helps me a lot. For Brawler, what should I all highlight? Shot Put edge guard, smash and tilts?
    Arklaine
    Arklaine
    Mega Member

Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41572

Likes Likes : 95

Post by Arklaine 3/16/2017, 1:12 pm

Shot Put, tilts, and USmash can turn Brawler the best he can be.  Mii Gunner and Brawler Specials 1f603
    Dieofbetus
    Dieofbetus
    Newbie Member

Post by Dieofbetus 3/16/2017, 1:17 pm

And I'll assume gunner is like Samus, just with a few modifications. Anyways, I thank you so much for your advice! There wasn't a guide, so I needed a bit of help.
    GameMasta97
    GameMasta97
    Mega Member

Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39627

Likes Likes : 20

Post by GameMasta97 3/16/2017, 6:49 pm

I could send you my .bin of my Mii Gunner if you would like (i've received so much information about it, it's better off copying my amiibo's stats).
    I don't remember exactly what was on it, so...yea...
    Either send me your email address here (so I can send the .bin) or email me so I can reply with the .bin!
    Email: gmatourneys@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:53 am