Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Docstock
Docstock
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 9

Gold Gold : 26096

Likes Likes : 1

A wild pigeon appears, what will you do? Empty A wild pigeon appears, what will you do?

3/9/2017, 6:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Pigeons are majestic creatures who have the ability to Bob its head everytime it moves one of its little tiny feet in front of them. And if you were the luckiest man/woman on earth that found a tamed pigeon willing to be at your side til ...

Would you accept its friendship or decide to take other actions upon the feathery buddy?
vs
Fustic Administrator
Posts Posts : 8206

Gold Gold : 48333321

Likes Likes : 69

A wild pigeon appears, what will you do? Empty Re: A wild pigeon appears, what will you do?

3/9/2017, 8:08 pm
I would merge with it and become a pigeon man :))))
Docstock
Docstock
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 9

Gold Gold : 26096

Likes Likes : 1

A wild pigeon appears, what will you do? Empty Re: A wild pigeon appears, what will you do?

3/9/2017, 9:12 pm
That's some legendary wisdom right there
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48479

Likes Likes : 102

3/10/2017, 1:36 pm
Throw a piece of bread on the ground in front of it, but then eat the bread off the ground before the pigeon can get to it.
vs
Fustic Administrator
Posts Posts : 8206

Gold Gold : 48333321

Likes Likes : 69

3/10/2017, 11:17 pm
That's downright mean Bearskin
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34298

Likes Likes : 43

3/11/2017, 12:35 pm
I would Catch it with a pokeball and have it battle other pigeons. (And of course give it treats)
Fatoldsweaty
Fatoldsweaty
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 303

Gold Gold : 41476

Likes Likes : 8

4/11/2017, 2:05 am
I will cut its head and eat pigeons, and I will take a shit like a pigeon, but people
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum