Observatory Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jumping Problem

Jay_Ester
    Jay_Ester
    Newbie Member

Posts Posts : 3

Gold Gold : 26500

Likes Likes : 0

Jumping Problem Empty Jumping Problem

Post by Jay_Ester 3/2/2017, 5:54 pm

My amiibo are all fairly good at staying on the ground after their training to level 50 via mirror matching, but when I start having them fight each other after the first fight they tend to get jumpy, I can correct this by going back and fighting them myself but it only last for 1 or 2 fights before they're back to jumping again. Is this normal? Or is there a way to fix it, does it just require being in a lot of fights and eventually they'll just figure out to not leave themselves open in the air? Also I only have the 3ds version so I can't use the lava custom stage to help. Any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance.
    DONkLE
    DONkLE
    Standard Member

Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35561

Likes Likes : 17

Jumping Problem Empty Re: Jumping Problem

Post by DONkLE 3/3/2017, 9:21 am

A lot of it just comes down to match experience, however one method I use is actually by having my amiibo fight an Ike that uses side B often. I forget the name of the custom move but, it's the one that knocks the opponent into the air. Since this leaves the amiibo vulnerable, they seem to alter their behavior so that they remain on the ground whenever possible
    Blue
    Blue
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56451

Likes Likes : 98

Post by Blue 3/3/2017, 1:43 pm

Mirror matches after a match or two with other amiibo tend to help keep them out of the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:02 am